LeBron’s Accomplishments

Waging war against young pretenders to the throne, reclaiming title of top douchebag!

curry is a douchebag

Single-handedly winning not one but TWO NBA titles with a rag-tag team of losers!

LeBron Faces GIF

2012 Sports Illustrated Douchebag Sportsman of the Year!

Not preventing his All-Star team from winning the championship after Derrick Rose’s season-ending injury!

Winning another little bronze man figurine to play with in the offseason!

LeBron James wins MVP in 2012

LeBron is racking up these consolation prizes like nobody’s business!

Crashing the fuck out of the finals!  Again!

GERMANS DON’T HAVE FEELINGS!!!

LeBron again proves he is a born loser, single-handedly negating the awesomeness of D. Wade and friends.  Please enjoy these wonderful LeBron jokes.

Power-fucking Cleveland through a brick wall!

C'est la vie, mothefuckers...Au revoir!

C’est la vie, motherfuckers…Au revoir!

Choking, bricking, and crashing out the playoffs!  Early!  Again!  But it was because of my elbow, so it doesn’t really count…

elbronWeird.  For some reason, my elbow doesn’t hurt when I thump the shit out of my chest…

Printing even more MVP t-shirts !

lebron-james-mvp-shirt

Crashing out of the playoffs!

Not fair! NOT FAIR!!! I'm taking my ball and LEAVING! WAAAAAAAH!

Not fair! NOT FAIR!!! I’m taking my ball and LEAVING! WAAAAAAAH!

LeBron shot shit for 20 and suffered another one of his signature imaginary eye-gouges, crashing out of the playoffs in six games against the Orlando Magic.  Pretty humiliating for an “invincible” team that had swept through the first rounds of the playoffs and held the best record in the NBA for the entire season.  The humiliation didn’t stop there, though.  As soon as the buzzer sounded, LeBron ran directly into the locker room, showered, and then hid at the back of the team bus, where I think it’s safe to assume he cried himself to sleep, curled up in a ball with his New Jersey Nets blanket, sucking his thumb.

Clutch!

M – V – P!!!

LeBron James bricks a free throw

It finally happened!  LeBron, against all odds, has won his first MVP award!  It was a one-in-a-million shot, but he came through to win it all!  Even with the media, countless NBA officials, the league commissioner, and the entire corporate world fighting him all the way!  He is a true hero.

LeBron earned the MVP after  he led the league in points per game…err, um…assists per game?  Hmmm…no, not that either…certainly he must have led the league in assist to turnover ratio…uh…or not.  Crap.  Double-doubles, then?  He’s the next Oscar Robertson, right?  Surely he led the league in double-doub…dang, not that either!  Sheesh.  Let me think…

Free throws made!  Of course!  He led the league in free throws made!  Yes!

M-V-P!!!

Not crashing out of the Olympics!

Melo clearly hates LeBron James.

Whoopdee-fucking-doo!  Amazing!  Also, he finished behind two guys from Iran in PPG.

Photo-opping the living shit out of the Olympics in New York!

LeBron might perhaps consider going to New York in 2010...or maybe earlier. Err...like now.

LeBron might perhaps consider going to New York in 2010…or maybe earlier. Err…like now.

Crashing out of the playoffs!

1. Score 45 points in your only decent game of the series.

2. Miss a layup (2 points), a free throw (1 point), and a three-pointer (3 points) in the last 30 seconds of the game (total of 6 points).

3. Lose to the Celtics by 5.

4. Run to the locker room without shaking hands or even making eye contact with a single Celitcs player.

5. Cry all the way back to Ohio.

Clutch.*

Crashing out of the NBA Finals!

Finally, LeBron’s luck runs out as he fails to win a single game in the finals against the predictable-ass Spurs.

Many a sports commentator agreed that the Cavs were one of the worst finals teams in recent memory.

Clutch.*

Crashing out of the World Championships!

Losing to Greece? A chump-ass bronze medal?

Clutch.*

Crashing out of the playoffs!

The Cavaliers finally lose to the Pistons in 7 after LeBron James and friends demonstrate record-setting futility in the second half.

For everybody’s reference, here is a recounting of LeBron’s historic choke-fest in game 7:

1st half: Pistons 40, Cavaliers, 38. LeBron: 21 points.

2nd half: Pistons 39, Cavaliers, 23. LeBron: 6 points (4 free throws), 0 assists, 3 turnovers.

Final: Pistons 79, Cavaliers 61.

Clutch.

219 Responses to “LeBron’s Accomplishments”

1. anil March 18, 2012 at 10:04 am #

YOU KUNTS WHO HATE LEBRON. YOU KUNTS ARE JELOUS U FAGGETS GOT NO FUCKING LIFE CREATING THIS “IHATELEBRONJAMES.COM” SITE. LEBRON HAS BEEN THROUGH MANY SUTATIONS AND HE’S THE GREATEST PLAYER OF THE ALL AND ALWAYS WILL BE, HES A LEGEND AS SOME ONE ALREADY STATED. GO SUCK OFF KOBE U FUCKING HATERS

2. J.J. March 22, 2012 at 2:57 am #

i’ve never met so many haters in a site b4!!!! Yet we worship a player like kobe bryant (who raped a woman!!!)

3. bernardgwatkins March 22, 2012 at 3:08 pm #

Who worships Kobe? Certainly not Bernard G. Watkins…

4. Alan. April 27, 2012 at 11:51 pm #

This season I’m gonna laugh when Lebron wins a ring, then this website will be worthless. Just how you talk I can tell your a kobe fan. I’m a die hard LBJ fan but you don’t see me making IhateKobe.com Piss off

5. I loveLebron May 4, 2012 at 3:30 pm #

Cleveland is full of LOSERS!!!!!!!!

6. Anil2 May 10, 2012 at 2:07 am #

Anil.

You’re dumb as fuck.

7. Dominic May 14, 2012 at 6:54 pm #

I can’t believe James got MVP again….really, are you kidding. He should not have gotten it again. When James was out Wade carried the team. How many rings does James have? 0. How many rings does Kobe have, 5 (this year will be 6). James is washed up.

8. TWolvesFan May 15, 2012 at 8:24 am #

All you damn LeBrick lovers are 100% fanboys. It must be really hard to root for a team that wins. People used to root for their town because it was THEIR TOWN! Not the players. I too am guilty of this as seeing Garnett get traded was hard for me and when he left Minne I did root for the Celtics in the playoffs. HOWEVER! KG WAS TRADED! DID HE WANT TO LEAVE? yes and no. That is besides the point. BRICK BRICK is a little whiny girl and he had to go and team up with Bosh (the weasel) and Wade (can’t get a title without the help of Shaq) Now they are all doomed. And Brick went around boasting “Not one, not two, not three, not four….. Please. So what’s the difference between what the Heat did and the Celtics did? Ainge went out and sacrificed nearly his entire team to land 2 future HOF players and he did it through trades and not a couple of little Biatches who held “free agent meetings” to determine where they would team up. It could have been cleveland, it could have been, toronto. Nope these little sluts thought they could be the NExt LA. BTW Miami is an absolute shit hole. I grew up there. I moved back there. I left there. It is disgusting. Brick brick is a choke, he will always choke. Shaq got Wade a ring and Brick can’t. I don’t care for shaq at all. But Shaq>Brick

9. 1776blues May 22, 2012 at 1:57 am #

JJ and you know Kobe did this because he was convicted? Nope, he wasn’t, the alleged victim bailed from the criminal trial because she knew she was lying and in order to pursue a civil suit because that gold digger wanted money all along. The burden of proof is lower in a civil suit and only has 6 jurors as opposed to 12 in criminal trials.

That woman was pissed because Kobe used her. Crap, look at the behavior she displayed after this so called traumatic incident. Most women who are raped want justice, some won’t report it, and some have an agenda.

But why is it when people point out Lebron’s failures they have to point the finger at Kobe or others. Because they know deep down Lebron may very well end his career with zero rings. The 2006 Heat were far better than the current squad. They are predictable and IF they make to the finals, the Spurs will school Lebraon once again.

10. trista May 30, 2012 at 2:17 pm #

Been hating Lebron since before it was cool! Knew he was a bitch from day one! Love all these lebron defenders on here who can’t spell, must be watching those Lebron commercials stay in High School get educated, maybe then you can understand the rules of the game and you would know 90% of Lebron’s blocks are goaltends but the referees love him so it doesn’t matter not to mention he hasnt done anything that impressive since he was setting big records back in 05-06 I don’t like Kobe too much either but at least he has talent Lebron is big and athletic but he is not above the elite level of superstars we have seen in the NBA in the past he’ll never be. He may win a ring because the news coming out of Miami is they sold they’re souls to the devil( Have you seen Eric Spolestra in an interview lately?? Looks like he has rabies) and we all heard the zombie story wouldnt surprise me if the whole heat team is eating bath salts!

11. william June 1, 2012 at 1:52 am #

5 bucks this guy lives in cleveland. who the fucks makes a websight just to hate lebron. hey i dont like lebron dat much either and i live in south beach but danm how do u hate him dat much

12. Stevo June 7, 2012 at 12:33 am #

I dont watch basketball much since it isnt the same since I was a kid but occasionally I catch a game. I do notice that lebron travel alot and doesnt get called for anything, but what made me hate him was when he dunked and came down with the im the shit attitude and a fan tried to give him a high five. He just looked at het like she was the biggest asshole for inconveniecing him with admiration and praise. Fans are the reason you are who you are.

13. Don'tNeedOne June 8, 2012 at 2:27 am #

Fuck off of lebron james. 3 time mvp! i dont care how good his TEAM is! haha! You guys have no life creating a site like this!

14. ryder June 8, 2012 at 5:46 am #

Learn to spell you uneducated ignoramuses. No point will ever be valid when you spell a simple word like “cunt” wrong. This is why basketball fans are not respected. It has nothing to do with the players.

15. ryder June 8, 2012 at 5:48 am #

websight……really, when red appears under a word it means it is spelled wrong. website…………

16. calvinfrin June 10, 2012 at 6:15 am #

hhaha my new favorite website!!!

17. calvinfrin June 10, 2012 at 6:17 am #

and all of you saying “really u made a website?” and “wow u must have no life making this”
    well u visiting the website doesnt make u n e better hahah screewww lebronn

18. Johnny June 14, 2012 at 3:03 am #

im sure u get this enough but, you are honestly one of the biggest LOSERS i have ever seen,,(directed to whoever made this website) You literally probably have nothing going for you and you definitely have no life. Lebron is a great player with 10 years of good ball left in him. your just a hater and to make this website takes a real pathetic- ass queer.

19. issa williams June 18, 2012 at 9:42 am #

woww u hatin mofos KEVIN DURANT doesnt have a ring?! james carried a crapy team and got tired of not at least making it to the finals he went to a great team and becomes hated for it? o because he left ohio terribly? dude was excited and ya he is better than most nba players thats y this site was made cuz i know yall wont make a i hate blake griffen page lbj is doin better than last years finals where he avg 18 points and now he averages 30? ya stfu now theres all these brand new 1 week old thunder fans… idiots

20. Joey June 22, 2012 at 3:10 am #

Lebron probably sucks so bad becuase he eats penis balls in the fourth quarter

21. Zach June 22, 2012 at 8:35 am #

Who the fuck would even MAKE a site as useless as this? Look at what LeBron has DONE morons:

Cleveland: NO talent surrounding him, and he took these kids to an ECC.

Miami: FIRST FUCKING YEAR! and hes already in the Finals. Second year he WINS the finals!

i swear, 99% of LeBron haters are from Ohio. Hey hillbillies, do me a favor, tell me exactly what cleveland DOES have, lets summarize:

Cavs: LOSERS! Absolutely NO talent, youll lose Kyree Erving in a couple years.

Browns: ROFL your Pittsburgh’s bitch

Bengals: ALSO Pittsburgh’s bitch

Your town has only 3 things:

1. Too many unemployed losers who have nothing to do but argue with ppl on here.
    2. Too many wannabe gangsters. I’ve been there, met like 2 kids trying to act all gangster and attempted to rob me, i punched one in the gut and used my knee to crack the others head open.
    3. Dog Pound LOSERS! Calm your asses down, Browns will NEVER go ANYWHERE as long as Steelers Nation exists.

Back to Lebron, gtf off his back, he probably laughs his ass of at kids like you.

22. Zach June 22, 2012 at 8:40 am #

trista, do me a favor:
    Make me a sandwhich bitch! thats all your good for

second, give me a crowbar, and your address; i will find you, break your skull, and BURy you in the cardboard B OX you where conceived in you fucking low life wannabe loser piece of SHIT! who the fuck do you think you ARE? if you met LeBron in real life, 5000 bucks says youd kiss the ground he walks on.

23. satan June 22, 2012 at 9:04 pm #

now list all of your prestigious accomplishments…. oh wait hahahaha

24. bernardgwatkins June 23, 2012 at 12:59 am #

Sleeping with your mom behind red lobster for starters. Should I go on?

25. thefuclk12 June 23, 2012 at 3:10 pm #

why the fuck yall on this website if you Love no hairLine Lebron so much ???!?!

26. LeBrute James July 21, 2012 at 8:07 am #

Thank you Zach for spending so much of your time, more time than the owner of this site spends running this site, defending MY honor. I will send you an autographed made in Dafur Nike Shoe, (we all know where it belongs) AND a picture of My wedding with Dweeb Wade, who is a good influence on me. We are very proud of our newly born son Chris who learned how to flop from the best.

Without Miami and people like you, I would have no fans. I felt that I could not have earned this championship alone. I had help from the referees favoritism, Wade, Botch, boundary stepping Shit Battier, Spoelstra’s leadership, poor sportsmanship and least of all the support of mediocre South beach fans. I could have been greater than Jordan, but with 7 rings, who needs to. I was given the teammates I asked forin the past but that wasn’t enough to satisfy ME. Thank you for your understanding and for not booing ME.

Arrogantly, LeBrute James

27. LeBrute Shames July 23, 2012 at 3:21 am #

P.S. I needed every unfair, cheap and excessive advantage I could get. Rashart Clueless and vultureface Ray Allen will help the Miami Cheat continue this new tradition. Dweeb Dwyade, who is very mature, taught Myself that this is the heart of a true competitor. Whining is everything.

~BronzeBron
    *2012 Chumpion

28. Lebron Sucks August 9, 2012 at 1:17 am #

Best. Website. EVER!!!

29. Y'all all some bitches September 25, 2012 at 5:01 pm #

Yall all some haters , look at your bank account , I bet y’all haters can’t whoop him in basketball

30. Bill January 5, 2013 at 4:47 am #

Lets call it what it was, “A tainted championship”! Lebron got some guys together and cheated the system and won a “TAINTED” championship. It’s like your rich mommy went out and bought you a new car. Maybe Lebron can make a new t-shirt “Tainted”! Lebron is just an awful, awful human being. Love that the bulls Kicked their ass tonight without D-Rose !

31. Delonte West January 20, 2013 at 3:13 am #

Beat him at basketball? With or without flopping? With or without biased calls? Oh, hi Gloria!

I wouldn’t go as far as to say awful, but he is unsportsmanlike. Before the decision Lebron actually got away with a lot of classless behavior, but he was easily forgiven then: refusing acknowledge the petition about the Olympics and shoe contract, not shaking hands with Dwight. Oh yeah, awful. (like anyone anywhere cares, I still noticed this then) Its for the children.

I thought maybe Lebron finally did deserve a ring, but most of his team didn’t: the bad sportsmanship and flops from bosh, wade and shit batty-er. Lebron didn’t deserve it either, after the biased calls. Most of the Heat are more classless than him. Lebron will always be an Adonis Hasslem hole. Talented AND no heart. The team has too many top 6 drafted players on one team. that IS cheap. win the right way, not this BALONEY. Lebron could have 100 rings and he’d still not be better than Jordan. Lebron is a loser at heart.

32. jim February 7, 2013 at 12:30 am #

If you are gonna hate on lebron then you might as well hate on kobe bryant. I hate LeBron haters because they know they will never be as good as him in any sport. And sorry but i don’t care bout michael jordan anymore and he calls out lebron and kobe because he knows they are threats to him. And Kobe was convicted

33. jim February 7, 2013 at 12:35 am #

Cavilers SUCK AND MOST FAMOUS PEOPLE HAVE STUFF MAD FOR THEM. EVERY GOOD PLAYER IS CONCEDED

34. jim February 7, 2013 at 12:38 am #

Also try coming out at 18 and scoring 40 points the first time you play Kobe and the lakers

35. jim February 7, 2013 at 12:41 am #

ALSO YOU TAKE THAT THE CAVILERS LOSE ALL THERE GAMES ANYWAY. ALSO YOU CLEVLAND FANS ARE MAD BECUZ YOU KNOW THAT LEBRON IS THE ONLY PLAYER THAT COULD WIN THE GAME. TRUST ME YEA YOU DID HAVE ERIC SNOW, LARRY HUGHES, DREW GOODEN, AND OTHER PLAYERS. BUT OBVIOUSLY I KNOW MY STUFF ABOUT CLEVLAND SO I KNOW HOW GOOD LEBRON IS. TRY COMING STRAIGHT OUT OF HIGH SCHOOL AND PLAY A VETEREN LIKE KOBE AND THE LAKERS AND BEAT THE

36. Bubber February 28, 2013 at 3:48 pm #

First off love the site Lebron is a drama queen dick sucker. Second off why does everybody keep bringing Kobe in on everything it’s a ihatelebronjames website and if u read the articles there is no praise for Kobe so leave him out of it. And nobody can truly say Lebron is great he played 8 years in Cleveland and didn’t win a ring till he teamed up with two current in their prime all stars a couple hall of famers and barely made it thru an EXTREMELY weak eastern conference. And the menstrual cramps he LITERALLY cried about in the finals was a huge embarrassment to all nba players

37. real March 17, 2013 at 1:03 am #

Jordan didn’t team up with his major competitors.
    WINNERS DON’T DO THAT. The Athlete with some of the best playoff performances is a LOSER.
    Lebron gave up being better than him when he married Wade in South Beach.
    If anyone is better than MJ so far, its Derrick Rose and Damian Lillard, for how good they compete and are against the NBA baseline.
    Iverson and Carter had the potential to be better than Jordan too, but at least those two have heart.
    This has a lot to do with Jordan, Lebron is trying to nip at his heels for the number of championships to someone who is RETIRED.
    Put them both in their prime then we’ll have a fair defense. Those two are not in the same category.

But anyways the NBA will adapt to this unfair advantage including for him to learn from Ray Allen’s shooting, and Battier’s defense.
    The CBA rules had to me made to deal with this cheating the system specifically.

What does Kobe being convicted have to do with Kobe being a good player?
    I don’t believe Kobe was the aggressor, unlike Andre Blotch.

Cleveland and a championship is not important. “EVERY GOOD PLAYER IS CONCEDED” – Kiss his ass.

I hope I don’t post here again.

38. real March 21, 2013 at 1:46 am #

I couldn’t posting. I hope Lebron slips and breaks his back the next time he tries to posterize someone.

39. Eric jones March 25, 2013 at 3:38 pm #

LEBRON IS SIMPLY A CHEATER!!!! HE HAD TO JOIN 2 OTHER TOP 10 HALL OF FAMERS TO WIN A TITLE. HE COULDN’T DO IT LIKE KOBE & JORDAN

40. bballjunkie14 May 12, 2013 at 7:51 pm #

This site is a little silly in places (okay, very silly) but I like the fact that there are people out there who don’t mindlessly bow down to whatever their dumb friends like or whatever the media tells them to like. LBJ deserves sites like this because he brings it on himself.

As far as LBJ goes, I think he’s got a great game. The guy could play in the NFL if he wanted to. But he’s a classless, clueless child when it comes to everything else. I mean, WHO HAS A PARADE BEFORE THE SEASON EVEN STARTS?!?! I know that LBJ didn’t do that himself, but it was all about him, the parade. And secondly, who has an hour-long special just to announce which team he’s going to play for?! The guy obviously is desperate for attention. It’s as if he got so used to being the center of attention, “The Chosen One”, that he never really knew what it was like outside of the limelight. All that attention sort of ruined him.
    Michael Jordan, on the other hand, who is the greatest basketball player of all time, had quite a different upbringing. He got cut from his high school basketball team and then fought his way back. And he went to college and did normal things, things that made him human like go to class, etc. Lebron James has been the center of attention since he was fifteen years old. He doesn’t know anything but the spotlight. That’s why he gets so upset and reactionary when everyone is arguing about “who is the greatest” and “why Kobe is better than Lebron”, etc., etc.
    You never heard MJ stirring up media dust everywhere he went with talk about “why I’m the greatest of all time.” He knew that it wasn’t about that. It was about winning and about playing a beautiful game and he went on the court and did that with a clear head. He was man enough to wade through all the media crap that comes with being a superstar and didn’t react to everything that everyone said.
    LBJ is one of the best players of all time; I won’t deny that. But the dude has a lot to learn about being a grown up (you know, a professional). Sometimes I wonder if he even loves basketball anymore or if he just loves himself.

41. LeBrat May 15, 2013 at 8:37 am #

Correct me if I’m wrong. Did Gasol get snubbed from defensive 1st team because LeBrat cried about not winning DPOY himself?

42. some guy May 29, 2013 at 6:56 am #

Actually this site is great. LOVE IT. whether it’s meant to be tongue-in-cheek or “real hate” Lebron is a show pony that deserves to be made fun of. Yes he’s the best basketballer in the world and is richer than the queen, but there’s no need to be a jerk about it.

And people who write their whole comment in captials- I think that this is a great way to emphasize all of your points.

keep up the good work.

43. juan May 30, 2013 at 7:22 pm #

fk lebron go spurs go!! y root for one guy if it takes a team to kik ass

44. Iangelo June 5, 2013 at 11:50 pm #

Great Site! Fuck LeBron James. He flops more than a foot long cock. Some MVP!

45. king jordan June 7, 2013 at 9:33 pm #

hahahahahah this site is awesome

46. die a hater June 10, 2013 at 6:48 am #

Everyone takes pics for the Olympics that’s retarded, everyone on the cavaliers was a bum there starters wasn’t even better then the spurs bench players, Lebron should have 5 MVP better season then Derek rose while smashing his layup into the 10th role LMAO

47. die a hater June 10, 2013 at 6:57 am #

Lebron most gifted person ever born in that worthless state of ohio, necessary presidential election we don’t need your votes Fucking losers your the idiots that bowed down to Lebron, everyone knows athlete can get traded and try free agency, who ever made this website can eat a Dick and go to Hell

48. real June 19, 2013 at 9:21 am #

I don’t hope he breaks his back, but I just hope he falls and embarrasses himself.

49. San Antonio is still the better team. They didn’t stack their roster excessively. If the heat had the team they had without Lebron, Wade or Ray Allen, the series would have been fair. They had to team up beyond the big three, and they still had trouble with the Spurs.

Trackbacks and Pingbacks

1. English 112 » Blog Archive » Only in My Dreams-Nick Canelas - April 25, 2012

[…] Lil’ Wayne look like a rookie. I see myself becoming most famous for my song in which I diss Lebron James for being a terrible human being and choking in the fourth quarter. I am celebrating as Lebron […]