Contact Me

Bernard Watkins hates LeBron James

Bernard G. Watkins, Jr.
Email me.

If you feel compelled to convince me that LeBron James isn’t a ref-pampered, media-coddled baby that has become a shameful caricature of himself, give it a shot, you sissy-ass cheerleader. If you are a non-retard and would like to offer a few words of support, even better.

A quick note – apparently, nearly all ihatelebronjames.com readers are brainwashed automatons, considering the avalanche of hatemail I get on a daily basis. If you unoriginal bastards are going to go through the trouble of sending me hatemail, can you at least get a little creative? Don’t even bother if all you’ve got is “UR just jealous” or “you’re just a fat white guy who sucks at basketball” – I’ve heard that bullshit a thousand times.

Email away.

Thanks.

-Bernard G. Watkins

370 Responses to “Contact Me”

1. Boycott the NBA July 22, 2013 at 7:04 am #

@Achilles

YES HE DID TRAVEL. 3 steps is a travel. Praise Lebron Jesus!

2. Achilles July 22, 2013 at 8:58 pm #

@BoycottbeNBA

Ever heard of a gather step, oh mighty One?

3. Achilles July 22, 2013 at 9:16 pm #

@BoycottheNBA

Is Jeff Green a superstar? Is the NBA trying to protect his image as well?

Praise Jeff Green Jesus!

4. Nate and Jason July 23, 2013 at 6:52 pm #

Are you out of your prune sized mind?!?! Lebron worked hard for all these MVPs that he got and all you did was sob in a toilet you oldie! what the hell do you have against him? LeBron is 28 and he is healthy and he rocks at basketball. looking at your picture, you look like your 75. And what kind of name is Bernard it’s hideous just like you. stop hating on the best player in the league. stop swearing at him and admire him instead for his hard work and dedication. he has success and what do you have? your probably living in your mothers basement. and your probably divorced or wifeless. or maybe you did get married but your wife killed herself because she couldn’t put up with your hideous face any longer.

5. BernieHater July 30, 2013 at 3:54 pm #

Here’s one for you to start Bernie”nerd”. Start a “I Hate Michael Jordan” blog because MJ does a T-Shirt commercial for Haynes and he is sitting in a movie theater all alone and rips this poor guys Haynes t-shirt tag off his shirt while in a movie. Now there is a reason you can hate MJ. Since you find stupid shit to write about then write about this one “moron”. My God, get a life!

6. GeoD July 30, 2013 at 3:56 pm #

@boycott the NBA

Oh yea, it shows here!

7. GeoD July 30, 2013 at 3:59 pm #

Everyone can keep hating LeBron. I personally am buying up all his RARE autographed memorabilia and will laugh all the way to the bank in 10 years.

8. Boycott the NBA July 31, 2013 at 4:04 am #

@GeoD

Enjoy your ill-gotten wealth with all that cheesy memorabillia. It will be just as ill-gotten as Lebron’s NBA championships,MVP’s,whatever else the corporate shills that back that puppet have given him.

9. GeoD July 31, 2013 at 4:29 pm #

@boycott the nba

I will most definitely enjoy my cheesy memorabilia and a collection that the average Joe could never afford. The average Joe plays on a blog saying how much they hate someone. That in itself is about as childish as an adult can be assuming you are an adult, that is! I guess next you will be saying that LeBron paid everyone off to get his awards and accolades! LMAO!

10. Boycott the NBA August 1, 2013 at 3:18 am #

@GeoD

Wow for a non-average joe like yourself. you sure spend alot of time on here as well. maybe if you spent the time you spend defending Lebron you could put that useless memorabilia to work, or help him with his jumpshots cause he still can’t shoot, just relying on a superteam and shameless refs to pull him through.

11. Achilles August 1, 2013 at 4:05 pm #

@BoycotttheNBA

Super-team… Lol.

12. GeoD August 2, 2013 at 6:01 pm #

@boycottnba

I don’t spend a lot of time here, I just come back to see what stupid comments you will post to what I say. I will put my “useless” memorbilia to good use partner along with all my Jordan and Ali items. That you don’t have to worry about. You must be one of those crybaby Cleveland fans. So LeBron can’t shoot? That final shot that Lebron made in the last 12 seconds that made the other players sit on the bench and cry must have been a glich in the airing of the game. Damn, I can’t believe I missed that. Dumbass! Spend more time boycotting the entire NBA. Bet you have super power!

Here is a quote from the Washington post that is befitting (You fit in the last paragraph):

“Of course, you don’t have to like LeBron because he’s the best basketball player in the world, and judging by social media Thursday night, winning again may have increased the venom directed toward him.

But when a scrutinized athlete keeps putting himself out there — when he is publicly judged every few seconds in ways his predecessors never had to deal with, when he admits his failings and how they helped him achieve his dream — well, when that guy says, “I’m a kid from Akron, Ohio, that, statistically, I’m not even supposed to be here,” I’m going to take him at his word and let bygones be bygones.

And those who can’t stomach that and still need to spew hate, well, it’s probably more about their own baggage than it is about LeBron James”.

13. Osama Bin Iqbal Abdul Azeez Udin August 4, 2013 at 2:51 am #

Yo Bro! Why you hatin on ma brotha Lebron James?!? Bro he is a role model to many people! And look at you sitting in the corner and hating. Bro no one cares if you hate him, but don’t frekin make a website about it. Bro you are some next level ugly unemployed fob who’s just hatin! Bro just back off man. You are UUUUGGGLLYYY!!! Back off bro, back off!!!!!!! Bro your the next rob ford on crack!!!!! Your just some lame couch potato. Seriously you look like you have some mental disability. bet you got kicked out of your mothas home and your living with a HOBO!

14. Boycott the NBA August 5, 2013 at 2:48 am #

@GeoD

45% from the field in the finals. Men lie, Lefraud dick riders lie, numbers don’t lie. He maybe a Champion because Jesus Saves, but if your on a team with 4 superstars and potential hall of shamers, it shouldn’t even be that close.

15. Boycott the NBA August 5, 2013 at 3:14 am #

And don’t mislead I hate the NBA not only Lebron. Its a puppet show that statistics show is rigged against small market teams. Nike has as much to do with who wins a championship in this league as the NBA. It threw competitive fairness out the window in favor of profits and its own growth. Which is the reason Lebron can skip a mandatory press conference and not get fined, but anyone else who does it gets an automatic fine.

16. GeoD August 5, 2013 at 4:16 pm #

It’s all a conspiracy and it “just” started with LeBron? Maybe it was a conspiracy when Bill Russell obtained all his rings. WOW, its amazing how you can get everyone on the same page to throw games and “photo shop” live T.V. of LeBron sealing the deal in the last few seconds of the finals. Everyone was paid off to allow LeBron to make that shot. Just amazing. Guess everything in life is a conspiracy if it does not give you the results “YOU” want to see. I can see it now, conspiracy theory jokers sitting around a table smoking .99 cigars and gut rot liquor talking about how everything in life has a conspiracy behind it. Keep on theorizing while life just passes you on by. The world stands aside for anyone that knows where they are going and the others are still hiding in the back room saying how everything in life was a conspiracy.

17. John August 6, 2013 at 9:32 pm #

@Geod
    Exactly..You also forgot the part that they paid kawhai leonard to miss that free throw that would have won the series…also I didnt know ray allen is so great that he can make fadeaway 3s on demand. If the nba was really rigged for lebron than why didnt they win in 2011?

18. Achilles August 7, 2013 at 7:35 pm #

@BoycotttheNBA

Let’s take a look at LeBron’s averages for the 2013 NBA Finals, shall we?

25.3 Points, 11 Rebounds, 7 Assists Per Game.

45% Shooting.

While the 45% shooting is pretty subpar for James, he still averaged an impressive near triple-double.

LeBron had two triple-doubles in this series.

How is that not a good series?

19. GeoD August 10, 2013 at 11:40 am #

@John

that’s a good question as to why the Heat did not win in 2011? hmmmmmmmmmm The only think I can think of is that the NBA paid off the Heat team to loose the finals. That’s the only logical thing I can think of based on “boycottNBA’s” philosophy.

20. Boycott the NBA August 12, 2013 at 5:25 am #

Yeah if your shooting 45% from the field where do all those 23 points come from? Parade Free Throw line anybody?

And I’ve said it before the Dallas Mavericks beat both the Heat and the Refs with outstanding outside shooting that didn’t require the refs to call fouls. Thats why the Heat didn’t win in 2011. But they outshot other opponents that year from the free throw line by 131 shots to get to the finals while the mavericks only outshot their opponents by 28.

21. Boycott the NBA August 12, 2013 at 5:27 am #

And no it started once David Stern took the reigns of the NBA as commissioner. Since your wondering where it started

22. GeoD August 12, 2013 at 2:16 pm #

@boycottNBA

OMG….i can’t believe the Heat did not pay off the NBA and the refs, since they are all so crooked. That’s your own statement. Stick to what YOU believe all the time not just some of the time.

23. Boycott the NBA August 12, 2013 at 10:49 pm #

Lol GeoD troll much? But I guess you’ll be here shamelessly defending Lefraud James and all those cheesy accolades till your blue in the face.

24. GeoD August 15, 2013 at 4:07 pm #

@boycottnba

I just check in to see what stupid remarks you are making. I don’t need to defend LeBron. I just zeroed in on you and your dumb ass ID. You need to play like a little child of “I don’t like Lebron or the NBA”. Damn whiny ass focker. Your screen ID shows your stupidity. Any luck boycotting the NBA??? Moron!

25. Achilles August 18, 2013 at 1:02 pm #

@BoycotttheNBA

Parade free throw line? Surely you’re not referring to the Heat in the 2013 Finals?

26. Boycott the NBA August 18, 2013 at 7:42 pm #

@Achilles
    Stand for what you believe in even if you stand alone

@GeoD
    Im talking about the 2013 playoff run, 2012 playoff run.

27. You suck August 21, 2013 at 1:54 am #

When LeBron retires with 5+ titles I’ll be sure to check this website. You’re pathetic.

28. bernardgwatkins August 21, 2013 at 6:43 pm #

Cool. Buy a t-shirt while you’re at it.

29. Boycott the NBA August 23, 2013 at 6:09 am #

Hey Bernard your not on your game! Lefraud put it on his Twitter that he got an escort through traffic causing all kinds of slowdowns on the highway just to go to a stupid Jay-Z concert. Hopefully the cop gets fired for that too. This is the society we live in, he was going nowhere important and gets to hold people up with more important things to do.

30. GeoD August 28, 2013 at 10:18 pm #

@boycottnba

If not so interested in LeBron then why pay any attention to what he is even doing? Sounds like the the monkey is on your back with the other Lebron haters. If you think you can do better than LeBron then go show him off on the court and set the record straight, otherwise, as I stated before I will laugh all the way to the bank with all my autographed LeBron memorabilia along with all my Ali (that threw a fight or 2)memorabilia and Jordan memorabilia. I don’t care for how “gold diggers” fight for rights to dig for gold but I still buy it…LOL…you go LeBron haters. You fuss and I laugh!!!

31. Boycott the NBA August 31, 2013 at 4:02 am #

@GeoD

Why pay attention to what we are doing anyway if your laughing all the way to the bank?

32. GeoD August 31, 2013 at 4:23 am #

I don’t pay attention. I pop in every once in a while to see what stupidity writes! Like a little child that is pouting because the whole world is against you. I am still waiting for your “smarts” to make a difference in the NBA and the Ref’s that get paid off in games. Let’s see how smart you are???

33. Achilles September 7, 2013 at 12:48 pm #

LeBron greatly upgraded his 3-point percentage last year, meanwhile becoming one of the NBA’s best mid-range shooters. This, coupled with LeBron’s still impressive ability to attack, have made LeBron an improved player. And don’t expect him to slow down any time soon.

Numbers don’t lie…

34. LeFoot September 11, 2013 at 12:57 am #

Get a kick out of this. Front page material.

LeBron James Has Some Seriously Messed Up Toes

The page before it said, guess which athlete has these messed up feet, with a picture. I sarcastically said either Serena Williams, Lebron James, or Dennis Rodman. I was shocked when my sarcastic remark was actually true.

35. GeoD September 11, 2013 at 9:20 pm #

@Achilles

Good to see someone “numbers” smart vs. some of the other idiots on here that don’t like James because he will most likely go down as the best. He still has a long road ahead of him to do a lot more damage to the reputations of the LeBron haters that will hate him more as he gets better and better.

36. Boycott the NBA September 13, 2013 at 5:53 am #

@ Achilles

47% from midrange is NOT one of the best midrange shooters.

@GeoD

Be quiet you sound like an idiot

37. GeoD September 17, 2013 at 5:06 pm #

@boycottnba

Idiot? LOL to you moron. I live in Nashville, TN. Anytime you would like to meet face-to-face and discuss please let me know. Happy to discuss in person!

38. GeoD September 19, 2013 at 10:41 pm #

@boycottnba (class idiot)

Quote from ESPN:

& Associated Press on January 17, 2013, 6:55 PM ET

“OAKLAND, Calif. — LeBron James has become the youngest player in NBA history to score 20,000 points.”

……..guess you are going to have to boycott ESPN where you watch the highlights for games and you will have to do something about the associated press too.

Looks like they are all getting paid off to print the facts!…i mean(from your point of view) false info?

You have a lot more boycotting to work on numb-nut!

Good Luck to you!

39. Boycott the NBA September 21, 2013 at 6:03 am #

Ok he’s the youngest player to score 20000 points 8000 of them came from the free throw line!

40. Achilles September 22, 2013 at 3:38 am #

@BoycottTheNba

I don’t see how that’s relevant.

41. LeUgly Toe September 27, 2013 at 7:59 am #

How is any team going to beat the Cheat? They have Greg Oden who they can use for the 3rd quarter, when other teams start to tire out. Then they got Beasley. What a cheap team. There should be a rule against having so many players picked higher than 6th on one team.

I wonder if Nike shoes are what messed up lebrat’s toes.

42. GeoD October 14, 2013 at 5:51 pm #

@Achilles

i agree with you. no relevancy. who gives a crap if LeBron scored 19,000 points from the free throw line. its a stat that no one has matched yet and that’s a fact jack!

43. John Butler February 6, 2014 at 5:08 pm #

Fuck you, you nigga bitch I will eat your babies and lick your mother’s fatgina

44. Jesse February 23, 2014 at 12:18 am #

Check out my “stop lebroning” teeshirt!! hurry and buy one!

45. BigJohnCandy February 24, 2014 at 4:52 am #

Yea he’s a big tool. I think he wants to come back to Cleveland now because he misses being a big king. Down at the heat he’s just another number, cause those guys are just as good. Now that he’s got his ring, he misses the ewww aahhhs of the clev crowd. F him. we don’t need him. I like the tickets being a lot cheaper. He never could bring Cleveland to championship anyway. Only reason he’s got a ring is because of the other big stars. He’s a tool. everyone see’s how he acts when the going gets tough. He tucks and runs off to the other big stars that will help him get a ring. And another thing im sick and tired of seeing those stupid commercials he’s always in talking him up to be a good father and good man. Go stuff yourself chump, everyone knows you’d be a runaway father and living in your 1982 Honda if you couldn’t play basket ball. If you even had a car.. so go pay for another commercial and pretend your a good guy. Up in Cleveland we all know you can’t go the distance when the going gets tough. You need a sure thing with those other guys at the heat who all out shine , and out class, and are better people then you. TOOL…..

46. BigJohnCandy February 24, 2014 at 4:57 am #

Only reason he has such good stats, is because he was too stupid for college and skipped to go strait to make the cash. He’s a lowlife give, I’d like to see him play some people one on one. Lets see him cry when the going gets tough. Oh yea, he’s weeping in the locker room like when he got shut down by Orlando. (no comment) No comment. Big tool.

47. LeBron James March 3, 2014 at 7:47 pm #

LeBron is the best basketball player of all time!

48. Gunnar David April 17, 2014 at 7:05 pm #

Lebron James is winning the Final!!!!

49. Kawhi June 23, 2014 at 10:32 am #

When?

50. bobby chicken June 23, 2014 at 9:36 pm #

you sick ass dummy,your life is all about hating lebron.Yes,I don’t like Lebron because he cheats,etc and I’m not a heat fan,but seriously,you have all this shit about hating on Lebron?Is this what your sad life is about?I really wonder how you still manage to be alive with this way of living.