Contact Me

Bernard Watkins hates LeBron James

Bernard G. Watkins, Jr.
Email me.

If you feel compelled to convince me that LeBron James isn’t a ref-pampered, media-coddled baby that has become a shameful caricature of himself, give it a shot, you sissy-ass cheerleader. If you are a non-retard and would like to offer a few words of support, even better.

A quick note – apparently, nearly all ihatelebronjames.com readers are brainwashed automatons, considering the avalanche of hatemail I get on a daily basis. If you unoriginal bastards are going to go through the trouble of sending me hatemail, can you at least get a little creative? Don’t even bother if all you’ve got is “UR just jealous” or “you’re just a fat white guy who sucks at basketball” – I’ve heard that bullshit a thousand times.

Email away.

Thanks.

-Bernard G. Watkins

352 Responses to “Contact Me”

1. Ron Parson July 13, 2010 at 4:28 pm #

Dude you are totally right. I hate lebron james, he is a punk. I don’t care that he left Clevland, but its the way he did it, and the fact that he is joing DWAYNE WADE’S TEAM!! Jordan would have never done that, Magic wouldn’t have done that, and Kobe would have never done that. The fact that dwayne wade the new jokester of the nba says “they all did it”, what the fuck is he smoking?? Those teams built around Jordan, and Magic, and Bird, they didn’t join there competion. I hate the Lebron, I hate the heat, and karma will come back and bite the drama queen in the ass. Fuck lebron. Keep up the good work my man, keep spreading the word

2. sharon July 13, 2010 at 6:08 pm #

to all the leBron fans…..i REALLY hope delonte west’s ugly ass screws all ur moms

you guys are all pieces of shit and deserve nothing else….have a nice day assholes =]

3. ryzz July 13, 2010 at 10:28 pm #

I googled “fuck lebron james” and your site came up. First off I’m a wizards fan and so my hate for LeTravel aka LeBum etc. is not suprising. I totally agree with everything you post on your site. He had to leave the cavs cause if he didn’t …the whole team would ve ran a train on his mom. Also, it sucks that lebum is sterns baby bitch. All about the money with the nba. Keep on bloggin man!! Go Washington Wallzards!!

4. lebronwings July 14, 2010 at 7:28 pm #

if you didn’t like LeBron James’ decision. You might like Lebron Waynes. http://youtu.be/x4eF9qu812s

5. sharon July 21, 2010 at 6:41 pm #

guys,
    i just licked lebrons wet and tight pussy last night in the miami heat locker room.
    i now know why he is a god.

6. l.j. July 24, 2010 at 4:18 am #

Can we get a page for lebrons bitch aka chris paul???? i hate those pussies

7. birdwasbetter July 28, 2010 at 4:45 am #

great site timely for a fool that thinks he is a king.

8. Lebit*h hater July 29, 2010 at 2:47 am #

LeBit*h partying at Tao in Vegas! Ego is out of control.

9. Victor July 29, 2010 at 6:31 pm #

I, being a loyal Clevelander have come to the end of another disappointing year in Cleveland sports. I actually was a witness to that last home (game 5 playoffs) demolishing of the Q by the Celtics. It was over then and it was all Lebron Lames sorry ass fault. He quit on everyone here and he’s just a simple little bitch given too much money for a skill that in all honesty wouldn’t mean shit in the real world. Fuck him! Dwayne Wades bitch.

10. Victor July 29, 2010 at 6:32 pm #

Hey aaron LBJ needs a BJ. u faggot

11. darryl July 29, 2010 at 11:08 pm #

For all Lebron haters im designing a T shirt all clevelanders will wear and any cavs fan for that matter. JUST SUPPORT THE CAVS……. the art work is getting done as we speak.enjoy my other shirts too..

12. Oliver Joseph July 30, 2010 at 1:01 am #

Rock on, man.

Spread the truth about this egotistical asshole. I’d also like to know your thoughts on Kobe, another dude who seems to be somewhat of a self centered jerk at times. Although he has kind of cleaned himself up ever since the you-know-what happened…

13. jamie August 1, 2010 at 8:31 pm #

LEBRON IS A FUCKIN PUNK! HE SOLD OUT AKRON FOR HIS CLEVELAND FUCKBOY BUDDIES! NOW HE SOLD OUT CLEVELAND TO GET FUCKED MY WADE! WHAT A WHORE! IN HIS CITY PEOPLE THROW SHIT AT HIS CAR! I HOPE SELLING OUT IS WORTH IT, HIS CREW OF SLEAZEBALLS WILL SUCK HIM DRY THEN LEAVE.

14. jamie August 1, 2010 at 8:37 pm #

LeBron listened to his mother’s advice?! Hey, who doesn’t have a crack-addicted mother with illegitimate children? What a great example … and just the person you want to take life-changing advice from. Did I mention she kicked the window out of a police car after being arrested for a DUI?

Gloria-Hole is going to love Miami. No doubt she will have quite a variety of “lovers” to choose from.

LeBron’s mom drove him from Cleveland. She f’ed just about every player on the Cavs except Z. I love this site. Please start an “I hate LeBron’s Mom” site. She is deserving. What a disgusting crack whore.

Rumor has it that she spread STD’s to several members of the Cavs which is why there were so many “injuries” this year. What a pathetic excuse of a human being.

How about LeBron’s management team? A bunch of barely high school educated thugs that know nothing about business. Just the advisors you would want, right. LeBron will fail miserably in Miami. He is going to become the biggest disappointment in the history of the NBA.

THIS IS THE GREATEST POST EVER!

15. John August 3, 2010 at 6:37 pm #

Is all of This necessary:

I speak as a sports fan on this website

1. I can understand why Cav fans feel betrayed and there history of sports is not good…from the “pass”…to the “Shot”…and now the “decision”

2. The Decision was a BIG mistake that Lebron did, cause it shouldnt take an hr to decide wat team to go to, i think if it were not for the Decsion, Cav fans would probably handled it better

3. Cavs had 6 yrs to get Lebron a great sidekick…like Gasol goin to LA w/ Kobe…2 Rings or Shaq go to Miami w/ D-Wade…1 Ring…it shows that 1 superstar cant bring a Ring home themselves…

4. My opinion, you just HATE somebody that wants a ring, and almost had 1 in Cleveland, but didn’t get back

16. Ed Q August 4, 2010 at 10:44 pm #

What should I do with My LeBron red CLEVELAND jersey? Should I burn it? Sell it to some idiot who will buy it to make $$$, kepe it (vintage jersey)?

17. J. August 7, 2010 at 12:06 am #

HAH! I’ve been visiting this website time to time since it was put up, glad everyone is finally seeing what we’ve had to watch for years. LBJ HAS NO PLACE BEING IN THE NBA

18. Carl Johnson August 7, 2010 at 12:37 pm #

MAN FUCK LEBRON

19. l.j. August 10, 2010 at 9:25 pm #

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MWDs_7i164k check this out benard.

20. Peter August 27, 2010 at 5:26 am #

Now I agree with you since he left Cleveland. I don’t like LeBron anymore.

21. Dave September 18, 2010 at 7:45 pm #

This whole lebron fiasco just makes me less interested in pro basketball , period . Go fuck yourself lebron !
    I won’t buy anything you endorse and I am not interested in the games you play in !

22. bron bron October 8, 2010 at 9:03 pm #

Get your lebron is a bitch wristbands! lebronisabitch.com

23. Lebronsajoke October 28, 2010 at 4:49 am #

I have been against lebron james since he came out of highschool and am EXTREMELY happy that others now realize how ignoranant and immature he actually is. i found your site and i am gald there is other people who see right through his act as well. i love your site and just wanted to comment and tell you how much i respect your cause. there are millions of people who if had lebrons god given ability would make themselves the best player in nba history but the gifts were given to an arrogant stubborn child instead (Learn some post moves). thank you for creating this great site it makes me happy.

24. Dave November 6, 2010 at 3:07 pm #

i beg u this is hilarious its a new lebron video LOL http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CMH6d0-5fqU&feature=player_embedded

25. Adam November 12, 2010 at 2:51 pm #

The stuff you write is PURE GOLD! You were right from the beginning about Lebron James. You were able to put into words EXACTLY how I have felt about Lebron since he ever stepped foot on an NBA court. He may now be with the Miami Heat, but the one consistent thing about Lebron is that he is still a loser! The Heat are nothing more than a paper tiger!

26. big_lo November 13, 2010 at 2:19 am #

dude i love u ….and not in a hey lets blow each other and cal it a day. i mean all this media hype all this lebron this lebron that …and what does he have to show for it ?????nothing!!!!!hes a fuckin bitch….his moms a whore ..and his son is a fucking retard!! hes worst thing to happend to sports cuz so many lil retarted fags that cant even wipe there own ass…everthing went to hell since back in tha days…i mean u can flip on ur tv an just see a whole lotta crap…kids no days r even gayer and pussyer and even more stupid then i can remeber…wheat ever happend to jordan, magic,bird….kids watch these rap videos an wanna be these fags on tv…hip hop is dead just turn on ur radio…all most all sports r acting like there cheereleaders foul this and u cant do this an u can take steriods….i pay good money to be entertain soo fuck lebron for make tha last sport thAT I ACTUALLY ENJOYED AN SHIT ALL OVER IT PLEASE MESSEAGE ME BACK IF U AGREE

27. CB November 23, 2010 at 7:37 pm #

28. NauticalBecaon November 24, 2010 at 10:48 pm #

You’ll ALL appreciate this. “Light it Up”, smashing Lebron:

29. I HATE LBJ MORE November 25, 2010 at 10:57 pm #

this sums up the lebron situation PERFECTLY! Enjoy the lyricism, its right up ur alley. “Light it up like vegas” Lebron.

30. Mitch G November 28, 2010 at 6:23 am #

I agree with you to the fullest my friend. Lebron is the biggest pussy on the planet. He will never win a championship, the Heat is not and will never be his team. It’s Dwyane Wades team. D-Wade new from the start that he was going to stay in Miami because if he pulled off what Lebron did he would look just as bad, Chis bosh is just a big puss ass bitch that cant do much with his talent and lebron is just a quiter, fake, should never be in the same sentence as MJ. I am a huge fan of you. Not only did I LMFAO reading every last bit of your site but I made it out that every person I knew come join me in reading your awesome site. Lebron will never be as good as MJ, he will die before he wins a championship, and You n I share a common interest in the Hate of Lebron also I predicted he wouldnt ever win either. He’s narcisstic and his sportsmanship is poor. He wears his Nike and his bs shirts like he has no confidence. Is it really necessary that he wears his own “MVP” shirts or his custom made shirts? He has the mind set of a new born baby. He’s obviously crazy if he thinks winning a championship with 2 other superstars puts him on the map? I dont think so. D-Wade did it for his team and his organization. lebitch just wants it to feed his narcissism. D-Wade is obviously the Best player on that team. not Lebron. I hate the fact that lebron is self claimed the King of Miami. My ass he his. Who brought home the Championship after just 1 year in his career? Dwyane did. Who didnt need superstars to do it before? Not D-Wade. and not MJ. MJ called lebron out on yahoo. Calling him a quitter and a COWARD. Coming from a LEGEND, and many more. So in Choice words. Thanks so much for this website. I love it.

31. Ryan November 29, 2010 at 12:07 am #

32. samirah November 30, 2010 at 4:09 pm #

man shut he fuck up . lebron james . . yea he left the cavilers. buh that is his fuckin decision. leave him alone. i bet if he went to new york everybody wuld of been happy. buh ohhwell . if you were him & you had a choice to gain more money and populartie by going to the heats of the knicks. or to stay. in your heart you know you wuld have left so stop talkin shit about him. deadass

33. DaBeast December 2, 2010 at 7:16 am #

Lebron James is a millionaire! Im pretty sure he’s not worried about all you fagets and your gay ass comments! Half of you faggets probably cant even afford his real jersey. The man decides to leave his job and pursue another job somewere else, something all americans do and you faggets got a problem with it. lmao… I rather be a millionaire any day with a bunch of haters then broke and hating..lmao..Faggets get a life…

34. abukar abukar December 2, 2010 at 3:58 pm #

ayee all yall niggas betta stop hollin on my daddy fo i get ta bussin

35. Jonny December 5, 2010 at 4:26 am #

Keep up the good work Bernard. The people need know the truth about lebron (I refuse to captilize a back-stabbers name). Thank you.

36. cecilia December 5, 2010 at 6:16 pm #

U really need to stop crying! its not the big of a deal he didnt want to play for your team anymore theres no need to keep crying

37. cecilia December 5, 2010 at 6:19 pm #

and one more thing… how did u feel watching ur team get the shit beat out of them by miami?? BEST DAY OF MY LIFE

38. lebron james December 7, 2010 at 5:46 pm #

email me at dragonoffire2010@live.com
    lebron james is better than all of you guys i go one question ARE YOU IN THE NBA IF NOT SHUT THE FU**K UP

39. lebron james December 7, 2010 at 5:48 pm #

I ALSO YOU KNOW WHY HE THE KING BECAUSE OF THIS WEBSITE I HATE LEBRON JAMES IS HELPING LEBRON JAMES GETTING INTO THE SPOTLIGHT MORE TO MAKE MORE MONEY DUMBASSES
    LEBRON IS A BEASTY

40. likeaboss December 11, 2010 at 7:36 pm #

yo please post this

41. nick January 19, 2011 at 6:39 pm #

Here is a video we made. Its a trailer for the drama filled Big 3. Finally someone calls them out for being, well, lovers!

42. South Beach Dynasty February 13, 2011 at 6:05 am #

fuck all of you, we will see who is talking when the HEAT win 5 straight titles while all of your asses cry about how bad your teams suck. I didn’t think the Cavs would ever win again and let’s see them win a title in the next hundred years.
    LBJ IS THE KING!!!!

43. jdogbigmacing March 4, 2011 at 3:35 pm #

lebron takes it in the butt by wade will bosh sucks his cock

44. jdogbigmacing March 4, 2011 at 3:38 pm #

no champ for the 3 they suck twat and cock and asshole fuck james wade and bosh they should have a big black 3some instead of playing ball

45. Mila Padilla March 14, 2011 at 5:31 pm #

I feel sorry for you and how black your heart must be to have so much hatred and towards a person you don’t even know. I will pray for you and all of the haters.

46. chris March 17, 2011 at 3:02 am #

u all are a bunch of asswipes, If i were lebron i would leave also, cavs suck, what record do they have again? o wait the worst. Good luck winning a ring before lebron. nice website dumbass.

47. Tony P March 28, 2011 at 3:07 am #

Has it occurred to anyone that Lebron James may have reached his peak and will begin to decline. Certain players become better as they get older because they possess a mental domination to go with their physical skills. Does anyone in their right mind imagine that “King” James has a capability to mentally dominate the game like Michael Jordan could? Walt Frazier? Magic Johnson? Larry Bird? Kareem Abdul-Jabbar? Jerry West? Kobe Bryant?

Are you kidding? What a joke! At this point, It’s wait till last year for Lebron James. He suffers from not playing with truly dominant players and a great coach. But if he did, he would be exposed as a great role player, not an all-dominating superstar. There is not a shred of evidence than he will ever develop into a superstar of the caliber of any of the above mentioned legends.

He also might be aging fast. Other have. Or he even may be older than he claims (or believes himself) to be. I don’t see a string of titles in this guy’s future.