Why Hate?

(NOTE: I wrote this crap a long time ago – at the very moment my intense hatred for LeBron was born.  Yes, some of it is out of date.  Most of it isn’t.  No, I’ll never get around to changing it.  Yes, I am lazy.)

We are all witnesses…

…to the bullshit.

Why does this site exist?  Simple: because I hate LeBron James.  I hate him for many reasons – some within his control, some outside of his control.  However, ultimately, he is the one most responsible for what he has become: a complete monstrosity.  So I focus my hatred on him.  I hate LeBron James.

LeBron James has been the most hyped sports figure, possibly the most hyped human being, in the history of civilization.  Think about how ridiculous that is.  Nike conspired with a bunch of cracker-ass suburban teenagers, Stuart Scott, and thousands of sweatshop factory owners in Southeast Asia to create a GOD out of a kid who bounces an orange ball off of a wooden floor.  And most of this transpired before he even played in a single NBA game, let alone before he made his first playoff game-winning shot with the help of an unconscionable travesty of a five step, triple pivot foot travel.

I didn’t start out hating on LeBron.  When he first came into the league, I decided that it wasn’t his fault a bunch of goons had decided to invest millions and millions of dollars in him and turn ESPN into a scientology-esque brainwashing mechanism to pump him up.  I gave him a fair shake.  But ever since the Cavs lifted themselves out of the basement and into relevancy, and I actually had to see LeBron play in some games of consequence, I realized that I just can’t stand the pompous jerk he has become. The real LeBron is an entirely different creature than the LeBron filtered through Sportscenter, stories written by spineless sportswriters with massive LeBoners, and super-overwrought Nike commercials.  Bottom line: LeBron is a cheater.  Charging?  Not Lebron.  If they consistently call him for charging in one game, he whines during and after the game, and the calls abruptly stop.  Remember Kobe’s “the charge/dunk” on Steve Nash?  LeBron did the same thing, only more obvious, and of course it was completely overlooked during the in-game and post-game analyses.  And “The Travel” game-winner?  What a joke.  And, as both the Wizards and Pistons series proved, it is pretty clear that nobody calls fouls on the Cavs at the end of close games.  Did I just see a foul on Gilbert Arenas?  Rip Hamilton?  Rasheed Wallace?  Nope.  Of *course* not.

And the announcers?  If I couldn’t actually hear them clapping their hands like little schoolgirls every time LeBron touches the ball, I would swear they were gently cradling LeBron’s nut sack with them.  And all of this is LeBron’s fault.  He loves it and feeds it with a steady diet of overexposure, mega-annoying antics, and transparent displays of false humility.  However, despite Nike’s legion of handlers and PR guys, LeBron’s false modesty has fallen away, exposing him for the pampered, ultra-conceited, ref-coddled little punk that he is.  He relishes in the circus of bullshit like a spoiled little brat.  The talcum powder clap thing?  The whining and scowling when he is clearly allowed to travel, charge, and bumble his way to the basket on every play?  Talking trash when he knows damn well that he wins games because of 1972 Olympics vs. the Russians-style bullshit?  Yeah, he had his “the mailman doesn’t deliver on Sundays” moment.  But it was pathetic and tacky, not ballsy.

What does all this mean?  Mark my words: LeBron James will be the one to finally ruin the NBA.

Throughout the ages, many assholes have tried to destroy professional basketball…but they have all fallen just short.  Some were great players, some were huge jerks, most were a combination of the two.  Wilt Chamberlain: too powerful.  Michael Jordan: too good.  Shaq: too much of a freak.  Kobe: the Gumby fade (oh, and he might have done a couple of other things…). Scottie Pippen: never tipped a waitress in his life.  Harold Miner: just plain sucked.  None of these guys forced fans to totally write off professional basketball.  But none of these guys had enough nicknames to get the job done, did they?.  LeBron “Golden Child, LeBronze, Chosen One, ‘Air’ Apparent, Bill Brasky, King” James will succeed where they failed.

Does anyone really think that a player already christened as the greatest player ever by dozens of prominent sportswriters won’t be fellated by the media so as not to render all of their “greatest player ever” predictions invalid?   Does anyone really think that the player unanimously decreed to be the future of the NBA before he played a single game, and who is the foundation of Nike’s biggest marketing campaign ever, won’t be shamelessly protected by the refs?  If LeBron ever does win an NBA title, it will have at least as much to do with the 8,000 foot Nike poster plastered on the side of the moon as it has to do with his skills.

So, in summary, I hate LeBron James with the white-hot intensity of a thousand suns.  So should you.  And by the way, Cavs fans, you’re a bunch of punks.  I hope you cry when LeBron ditches you for  the bright lights of New York.  I’m glad Jordan made that one shot on Craig Ehlo and then almost punched his head off.  You deserved it.  I might feel sorry for you after you have repented and you begin to hate the Knicks or the Nets or whatever franchise steals your star.  Cause he’s not yours for long.

832 Responses to “Why Hate?”

1. James Wacker June 22, 2013 at 1:07 pm #

Lebron James, one of the greatest basketball players of all time. One thing however, he talks about adversity! Ha, just shut up and play basketball you uneducated idiot. When you faced adversity, you ran from it and you continue to use choice words as “adversity”, “earned, not given”, and “humbling”. Keep telling yourself that and all the idiot believers out there. I’m not fooled :)

2. Charlie McElroy June 22, 2013 at 8:13 pm #

@Nikheelme – You idiot. Your facts are so off. Watch this video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hJyRLJV7vQM

3. Rolow June 24, 2013 at 1:17 pm #

lbj may be remembered as the best athlete ever to play in the nba, a professional sports organization that requires the best athletes in sports. the best basketball player ever is a moniker that belongs to michael or magic, or bird, or tim. the best man to ever play the professional game is more difficult to find. there have been a great number of good men to play the game. the point i’d like to make here is that while lbj is a great athlete, tim is a better basketball player and what is more, a better man.

i will say something good about lbj. it does appear that he is finally learning a little bit about being humble and with that, he becomes a somewhat better basketball player.

4. Achilles June 24, 2013 at 5:19 pm #

My prediction was, of course, correct. Lebron James put on his big-boy shoes and led the Heat to back-to-back titles. What else can you say? The man delivered, turning the tables on Gregg Popovich’s gameplan by hitting jumpshot, after jumpshot, after jumpshot… After jumpshot.

37 Points, on 12-23 FG(52%), 12 Rebounds, and 4 Assists. Not to mention 5/10 from three-point range. And a perfect 8/8 from the free throw line…

He also joined Larry Bird and Micheal Jordan as the only players in NBA history to win the regular-season MVP and the Finals MVP awards MULTIPLE TIMES. Much credit to the San Antonio Spurs for a well series played. I expect the Heat to three-peat.

5. Achilles June 24, 2013 at 6:07 pm #

As to my previous post, I left out a piece of information. LeBron joined Bird and Jordan as the only players in NBA history to win the MVP and Finals MVP multiple times, in the SAME season. Just wanted to clarify.

Here are the numbers:

MVP And Finals MVP
    In Same Season:

PLAYER YEARS
    Michael Jordan 1991, 1992, 1996, 1998
    LeBron James 2012, 2013
    Larry Bird 1984, 1986

LeBron and Jordan are the only players to do it consecutively.

6. LeBrat married Dwyane and Birdman is their family pet June 26, 2013 at 12:16 pm #

Add this mention to your front page.

Chael Sonnen on LeBron James: His Hair Went North, Talents Went South and Mother Went West

7. Zack (WhoTheFuckCares) Brown August 3, 2013 at 4:17 am #

Why worry about someone else’s life when you have your own? Writing all this shit about someone knowing it won’t change anything has to feel pretty good. You whine and cry because others are encouraging and supporting a player they like? Get out of your feelings, and grow the fuck up instead of writing meaningless words on this shit. You sound like some depressed nigga who had an affection for him. He can say he accomplished shit unlike you. You can’t even update your own blog cause you’re “lazy”. And all that shit about unnoticed charges and shit been happening before he was in the league so what’s your point? So because your calling LeBron a cheater because of some missed calls, we can go head to assume most players in the league are cheaters too, cause I know LeBron damn well isn’t the only one to have their travel, double dribble unnoticed. Then it goes to the “is the NBA rigged?” type questions that I hear daily from faggots like you. Enjoy your damn short life instead of being a little jit and you might be able to say “I actually finished high school with a diploma because I wasn’t on my pathetic website whining about a male athelete who’s accomplished more than more than most because he broke my heart” before you die. Seriously how gay does that shit sound. It’s saddening dude. And this is coming from a non-LeBron fan.

8. Zack (WhoTheFuckCares) Brown August 3, 2013 at 4:21 am #

Moderation can suck on my LeBron James balls aswell. Faggots.

9. lol September 15, 2013 at 12:51 pm #

haha, oh god, all this effort you put into this website is cracking me up.
    Are you lonely in real life or something?
    Like, a fat, lonely, virgin who has no friends?
    Keyboard warrior who acts tough online?
    Get rejected by every girl?
    Did/do you get bullied in real life, so you resort to this, to make yourself feel better?
    Or maybe you probably have some kind of mental illness. Antisocial personality disorder or something like that? Schizophrenia? Definitely some kind of delusional illness.
    Or were you beaten by your parents? Dropped on your head at birth?

Because I can’t imagine anyone with a life MAKING A FUCKING WEBSITE(100% of which is spewing garbage, lies, and slander) dedicated to hating someone they don’t even know.
    Do you feel good about this?
    Are you proud of yourself?
    Do you feel accomplished with your life, compared to this man who you’re so in love with that you dedicated a whole website to?
    Don’t worry, I don’t care if you’re gay, it’s the 21st century, you can admit it to me if you want. :)
    Hey, answer me this: Have you cried yourself to sleep every night, since June 21 2012? Was your heart broken when your lover won a ring, followed by another?
    Stay salty.

I’d love to meet you in real life, and see what a cowardly piece of shit you are, hiding behind a computer screen and talking big. It’s a shame though, since I live in Australia.
    Or it’d be hilarious if someone somehow organised a meeting between you and LeBron.
    Then, you can wear one of your oh-so-edgy t-shirts, and see him laugh in your fucking face, as you melt to the floor and cower away.

I’m guessing you’re 15 at best. SOO EDGY BRAH, you must be the envy of kids at your school.
    “IM SO COOL FOR MAKING A WEBSITE ON HATING LEBRON. MY DAILY VOCABULARY CONSISTS OF WORDS LIKE LEBITCH, LECHOKE, LEFLOP, QUEEN JAMES, BECAUSE THEY’RE STILL FUNNY GUYS, RIGHT? Riiiggghhht guys?”
    “HATING LEBRON IS DEF THE COOLEST SHIZ U CAN DO IN MOTHAFUCKIN’ 2K13! ALL YOU LEBRON FANS R JUST JELLY! I AM SO FUCKING BR0000000000000000000000000000000T4L”

If you’re older than that, then that’s even more fucking sad, especially if you’re an adult, and act like this.

Hey, send me an email, and chat me up, I’d love to hear back from you. :)
    Maybe we can meet one day, so that you don’t have to suck on LeBron’s BBC, seems like you’re in love with him haha.
    Bad news to you though, since he just got married. :)

Haha, I’ve typed a lot for a useless motherfucker like you. First time commenting here, and if you don’t publish this, then it shows what a pussy you are.
    To finish this off:
    “What everybody’s saying about me off the court don’t matter. I ain’t got no worries.”
    [IMG]http://assets.sbnation.com/assets/2818293/takethathaters.gif[/IMG]

10. bernardgwatkins September 17, 2013 at 4:42 pm #

Dear i.onlinepredator,

You sure have a creepy name, but you have me figured out. I mean totally. Do you mind updating this site for me as if you were me? Because I feel like you’re completely inside my fucking head right now and I’m totally sick of updating. I hate LeBron and don’t really like typing shit about him.

You probably knew that I was going to say this, didn’t you?

Holy shit. You are good.

11. Jonnie Knoble October 1, 2013 at 6:32 pm #

F THE POLICE!1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AND SPIT IN MY MOUTH LEBRON GAY JAMES. HA GAYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

12. k niccoli October 27, 2013 at 4:13 am #

onlyist thing i hate more than porch monkey lebron james is his steppin’fetchit brother dwayne wade. compare james to past mvp’s. he just plain sucks, magic johnson, jordon, george gervin, bird. shit not even close…….that just goes to show you how shitty the nba is these days. watch the heat on offense, every time down 4 guys spot up around the 3 point line. those lazy asses never try to get an offensive rebound. what a got damn joke. and wade is the biggest cry baby in the league. a-hole falls down on every play trying to get a call. he’s totally worthless. can’t play d. when guys blow by him he either pushes them in the back or grabs their jersey. what a slow, no hops, bricklayer!!!!!!!

13. B Toussaint December 27, 2013 at 7:25 pm #

The hatred for lebron is ridiculous…in my opinion, the only reason he is the most hated sports figure ever, possibly even more than my, is because he is the only man who threatens the status of their beloved Michael Jordan as greatest of all time…why else would everyone be jumping through hoops to compare a man who weighs 40-50 pounds less and plays an entirely different position… Jordan had style and grace…who the fuck needs style and grace when’s are 6’8 260. He’s the most dominant force ever besides maybe WIlt andShaq. And he is hands down the most efficient superstar ever…and he’s only getting better…shooting 60% and averaging 25pts a game…only player to ever do that is Charles Barkley in 88. Not to mention he throws In 7 assists a game and in shooting over 40 from three….it’s time to update this page and jump on the bandwagon. Better late than never…cause a few years from now you’re gonna look like a compete idiot. Remember Jordan was criticized because he was called the goat even before his first title. History repeats itself.

14. LebronSucksDick December 29, 2013 at 1:30 am #

Love this site. Lebron is a lil shit who flops every damn game

15. LebronSucksDick December 29, 2013 at 1:32 am #

Lebron sucks! WOOHOO!!

16. Fuck You December 31, 2013 at 1:10 am #

Fuck You!

17. anonymus January 27, 2014 at 7:15 am #

Fuck lebron, i met his mom. she’s hot. I had a good time with her, if u know what I mean. If ur looking to do his mom like i did, meet lebryant jordanicus walton. facebook him. PS.his mom, has a tight*meow.

18. Bryan Singleton February 5, 2014 at 1:26 am #

I dont think its really lebron james the person we hate, I think its because of his stupid, bitch ass, dick ridering , mindless fans tht go on and on about him and those stupid idiots on ESPN tht are on his dick 24/7 is the reason we hate him.

19. Someone Else February 13, 2014 at 4:41 am #

Fuck all of you!!! LBJ and everyone wasting their time talking about him…

20. angie watts March 15, 2014 at 4:29 am #

ALL THAT HATE IS NOT GOOD FOR THE SOUL!!!

21. Not a hater April 12, 2014 at 5:39 pm #

Everybody needs to shut the fuck up. The maker of the website obviously put this up for his own entertainment and amusement. If you’re a lebron fan, why the fuck are you here? Dumbass lebron fans

22. Leflop James April 22, 2014 at 8:39 pm #

Well, I agree with you. “OH SNAP, HE IS THE BEST PLAYER EVER!!! Even though he won…2 rings..

YEP, a lot of credit for 2 rings don’t you think?

Lebron is a Lucky ### #####.

23. KING JAMES SAYS FUCK YALL May 7, 2014 at 1:06 am #

YALL NIGGAS STFU BECAUSE THIS SHIT SHOULDNT EXSITS ER BODY NO LEBRON HE IS THE BEST HE IS THE KING WITH CROWN AND THE RINGS ONLY THING SAY TO YALL IS TO KICK YALL ASSES OFF HIS MOTHAFUCKING NBA THRONE

24. ymousanon May 31, 2014 at 12:46 pm #

I hate James because he babied his elbow to save his career in the last playoff he was in with cleveland vs boston. I live near Cleveland. That got Shaq O Neil in james last year with Cleveland, and Cavs finally got a decent center. The Jordan years with Chicago was the only NBA powerhouse that didn’t have a good center. Shaq in his twilite, but had the best over all stats in that 2010 cavs vs celtics. James made more money in several years than thousands of workers put together in a life time. But no, Lebron was not going to put it on the line of a team and city bent over backwards for him. He played half speed against boston because he is a SELFISH MOFO.
    And you know how the man-child Lebron got that bad elbow?
    Almost every post practice session him, wade etc would act like children seeing who could make the most twisting, end of court, 40 ft behind the basket shots. bunch of men children. Remember when Knicks Willis Reed came out with a tore up knee(can’t remeber who they defeated for the title) and hobbled out on court and helped Knicks win the title? Or when Isiah with a broken ankle came back in and won a big game for Detroit?

And wtf is this now with the NBA refs hardly calling any fouls anymore? The NBA players of today are spoiled brats. The 1980’s celtics, lakers, or 76rs would make Miami look like the children they are.

ymous anon
    male
    usa

25. Carter July 6, 2014 at 7:09 pm #

This is the most ridiculous thing I’ve read in a long, long, time. The sheer fact that you would actually make an entire website just to showcase your hatred for a man that is far more successful than you will ever be just goes to show how sad your life must be. If you would actually take an unbiased look at Lebron, you would realize that he is actual a decent human being, more so than another NBA player whose name rhymes with Pichael Vordan. Perhaps you made this website because you’re afraid of Lebron surpassing your holy MJ, and you think this website will somehow suppress Lebron’s greatness. I’ll give you the benefit of the doubt, though, and assume you’re not too fond of MJ either. So then I guess you must have just made this website because you have some self-esteem issues, and as you see how successful Lebron is, it makes you very jealous, and you cover that jealousy with this pathetic website where you try to act all tough and cool, when really you’re just angry you can’t be as rich or famous as Lebron. All I have to say to you is, it really saddens me to see someone like you who hates another human being so much, and I hope that you realize how foolish you’re making yourself look with this website. You give humans a bad name.

26. MICHAEL July 12, 2014 at 1:46 am #

MIAMI HEAT FANS JUST GOT MURDERED!!!! JAMES IS A “PLAYER” SEARCH EBAY FOR “NICE SHOT JAMES” TO MAKE A STATEMENT WITHOUT SAYING A WORD!!! GET YOUR “NICE SHOT JAMES” T-SHIRT THAT SHOWS 23 “SHOTS” TO THE CHEST AND 23 “SHOTS” TO THE BACK, ALONG WITH THE NAME “JAMES” AND “NICE SHOT!” ON THE BACK. HE’S SETTING CLEVELAND UP FOR ANOTHER ONE. HE’S A “PLAYER”!!! WHO’S NEXT? http://www.ebay.com/itm/NICE-SHOT-JAMES-T-SHIRT-/141345500210?pt=US_Basketball_Fan_Shop&hash=item20e8d92c32

27. bernardgwatkins July 15, 2014 at 5:26 pm #

You give retards a bad name.

28. gx5cpx July 16, 2014 at 5:47 pm #

Anyone is big a tough behind a keyboard, but if you were to meet him face to face, you would be so nice and cordial. I would love to see it HAHAHAHA.

29. Noah July 30, 2014 at 1:33 am #

He is to stinker good

30. Noah July 30, 2014 at 1:35 am #

He is to awesome.

31. Noah July 30, 2014 at 1:35 am #

He is to good.

32. Noah July 30, 2014 at 2:27 pm #

He is to awesome.every buddy likes him.he is back at home. He chucks three to much. He is to sticker good

33. FuckLBj September 6, 2014 at 9:34 pm #

fuck LBJ

34. Sara November 6, 2014 at 3:34 am #

Thank you so much for posting the truth about what a cheating liar LeBron is. What kind of scumbag human being fakes being injured and falls for absolutely no reason other than being a complete pathological moron. I’m disgusted and appalled that the NBA supports players who have clearly MANIPULATED the system. What happened to the days where basketball was played by people who truly were passionate and truthful in their sport? It’s clearly apparent that Michael Jordan is a better human being and basketball player, considering he was and is truly humble and talented. Jordan didn’t need to cheat or pretend to fall. He never rigged the system. To those who are undying LeBron fans, take your blindfolds off and face reality. Seriously. How stupid is our society getting? Our nation is going through an intellectual and moral decline, as so clearly illustrated in these moronic comments.

35. Lebron james December 11, 2014 at 3:07 am #

Get a life

36. Logan45app January 7, 2015 at 6:20 am #

Lebron James is the BEST basketball player in the league today he has more awards at 28 than Kobe or Michael had at 28 Lebron donates to charity helps in nba cares and he only gets like 1$ for every shoe he sales how can this man suck because he is a jerk or he is stingy or he is a fucken queer cause he has a wife and two sons now don’t you think if he was gay he would be married to a man just saying and Dwayne wade isn’t a bad player he just had bad injuries

37. angelo January 9, 2015 at 1:32 am #

Cause he sucks in 2k14 and made me lose 4 to 5 games back to back

38. Vlade Dutch March 25, 2015 at 4:52 pm #

I see the beanie sized headband is now out & the hair transplant is now in. Hopefully one of those Miami labs can create some PEDs with hair growth as a side effect.

39. 1WannaBe May 25, 2015 at 4:52 pm #

There’s not a doubt in my mind that HORFORD WAS TAKING AIM LAST NIGHT, but unfortunately he missed his mark! For a Flagrant II, Horford should have received better compensation! DELLA-DA-DIVA IS A THUG, plain and simple, and the “officiating” (if you want to call it that) has been pathetic, not only during the playoffs but throughout the entire season. What strikes me as especially pathetic is how very obviously “star-struck” the refs are when in Lebron’s presence (or in that of any other ‘media-made’ sports “hero”). They act like a gaggle of teenage girls vying for the pretty boy’s approval; Lebron whines, the refs swoon. If there wasn’t so much at stake, it might even be funny; however, the refs were clearly under some kind of spell when Delladedova steamrollered over Kyle Korver’s ankle in the previous game (perhaps they were blinded by the sweat glimmering on Lebron’s bulging muscles). As far as I’m concerned, AL HORFORD IS A HERO! In a complete absence of “official” competence and intervention, he did what had to be done—defended himself and took revenge for his injured teammate. Furthermore, Horford didn’t argue with the refs but rather left the court with dignity (as opposed to Lebron who— although certainly more sportsmanlike than his buck-toothed teammate, Diva Delly—whines to the refs tirelessly). The entire league would benefit from displaying even a fraction of Horford’s class and loyalty, or better yet, Dellavedova’s removal from the courts. Watch your backs (knees, ankles, etc.), Hawks, Warriors, NBA!!

40. Fred May 27, 2015 at 1:26 pm #

You’re such a jealous little shit arent you? The NBA referees are fair to everyone, and probably didn’t call that travel because it was a game winner. There are tons of players who get away with a load of shit, not because of who endorses them, but because refs either are terrible at their job, or have some bias from a player arguing with them and whatnot. LeBron James is indeed a terrific player, and you’re insulting an ENTIRE FANBASE because of your hatred for him. I didn’t know it was his fault the cavs were bad in previous years… I’ve been a fan for a long time. And REALLY? You’re just a lebron hating knicks fan. Everyone can tell because of how you said the knicks would “steal him away”. You made an entire website because your favorite team is a load of shit, and you’re jealous of a good player.

41. Anon June 5, 2015 at 4:13 am #

This is the dumbest shit I’ve ever read. If the creator of this post isn’t dead already, please kill yourself. K thanks bye.

42. Ihate Lebitch June 10, 2015 at 6:31 pm #

I think Lebron is the biggest bitch ever. He puts himself first, teammates dead last. I would love to see someone smash his dumb head in with a bat. Such a piece of shit. Oh let my friends park inside the arena, who cares if my teammates have to park outside, I am the Queen. What a joke. Biggest and strongest dude in the league and he still misses the majority of his shots close to the rim, wants a foul after every damn play even though no one touched him and HE TRAVELS EVERY TOUCH HE GETS. HE should dominate, but he is too focused on what dong he is going to suck after the game I guess. I straight hate this dude and all I hope all the Cleveland fans realize what a sucker he is when they lose in the finals, AGAIN!!!!

43. the truth June 12, 2015 at 3:19 am #

I bet his IQ is like 15. I feel bad for a less than hospitable mammal, if you can call IT that.

44. the truth June 12, 2015 at 3:26 am #

Watch his actions and his speech. It’s pathetic at best. It’s not a factor of his own lifestyle or regurgetation just the fact that the NBA will allow a mongrel to get by as a so called player of the game. It just shows that trash can be shined up like shinola. It is what it be.

45. the truth June 12, 2015 at 3:42 am #

I’ve watched him all the way thru college in which he didn’t graduate. It’s at best a pathetic attempt at trying to get a a player of a decent caliber in the game. That’s it. It all comes down to that, Money. Period!!! When it comes to a Jordan or a Kerr, there’s nothing more than a slide in of an actual person that has no common sense or cerebral capacity compared to a puppet of strings that jerks without intellegence of any kind at all.

46. Tom Evans June 16, 2015 at 10:31 pm #

Did you see the King tonight entering the arena, as shown on the 6:00, eastern time, segment of Sports Center? He looked as if he just left a rehearsal for a FarmersOnly.Com commercial? The man just doesn’t hava an ounce of class or, for that matter, good sense.

47. Lebron fan June 19, 2015 at 4:40 am #

Such a fucking gay website

48. Matt Rice July 1, 2015 at 3:00 am #

If Lebron leaves Cleveland for a second time I agree with every negative thing about him on this site. If he signs with the LakeRS BASKETBALL WILL BE RUINED

49. Minna October 12, 2015 at 8:34 pm #

I can’t figure out how do I subscribe for your blog

50. Lando November 4, 2015 at 3:52 am #

You dumb as crap brah. I don’t like LeBron but what are you doing? You are making this dumb site and wasting your life while LBJ and others are living prosperous lives( means good and rewarding- in case you dropped out of high school over this crap)