Why Hate?

(NOTE: I wrote this crap a long time ago – at the very moment my intense hatred for LeBron was born.  Yes, some of it is out of date.  Most of it isn’t.  No, I’ll never get around to changing it.  Yes, I am lazy.)

We are all witnesses…

…to the bullshit.

Why does this site exist?  Simple: because I hate LeBron James.  I hate him for many reasons – some within his control, some outside of his control.  However, ultimately, he is the one most responsible for what he has become: a complete monstrosity.  So I focus my hatred on him.  I hate LeBron James.

LeBron James has been the most hyped sports figure, possibly the most hyped human being, in the history of civilization.  Think about how ridiculous that is.  Nike conspired with a bunch of cracker-ass suburban teenagers, Stuart Scott, and thousands of sweatshop factory owners in Southeast Asia to create a GOD out of a kid who bounces an orange ball off of a wooden floor.  And most of this transpired before he even played in a single NBA game, let alone before he made his first playoff game-winning shot with the help of an unconscionable travesty of a five step, triple pivot foot travel.

I didn’t start out hating on LeBron.  When he first came into the league, I decided that it wasn’t his fault a bunch of goons had decided to invest millions and millions of dollars in him and turn ESPN into a scientology-esque brainwashing mechanism to pump him up.  I gave him a fair shake.  But ever since the Cavs lifted themselves out of the basement and into relevancy, and I actually had to see LeBron play in some games of consequence, I realized that I just can’t stand the pompous jerk he has become. The real LeBron is an entirely different creature than the LeBron filtered through Sportscenter, stories written by spineless sportswriters with massive LeBoners, and super-overwrought Nike commercials.  Bottom line: LeBron is a cheater.  Charging?  Not Lebron.  If they consistently call him for charging in one game, he whines during and after the game, and the calls abruptly stop.  Remember Kobe’s “the charge/dunk” on Steve Nash?  LeBron did the same thing, only more obvious, and of course it was completely overlooked during the in-game and post-game analyses.  And “The Travel” game-winner?  What a joke.  And, as both the Wizards and Pistons series proved, it is pretty clear that nobody calls fouls on the Cavs at the end of close games.  Did I just see a foul on Gilbert Arenas?  Rip Hamilton?  Rasheed Wallace?  Nope.  Of *course* not.

And the announcers?  If I couldn’t actually hear them clapping their hands like little schoolgirls every time LeBron touches the ball, I would swear they were gently cradling LeBron’s nut sack with them.  And all of this is LeBron’s fault.  He loves it and feeds it with a steady diet of overexposure, mega-annoying antics, and transparent displays of false humility.  However, despite Nike’s legion of handlers and PR guys, LeBron’s false modesty has fallen away, exposing him for the pampered, ultra-conceited, ref-coddled little punk that he is.  He relishes in the circus of bullshit like a spoiled little brat.  The talcum powder clap thing?  The whining and scowling when he is clearly allowed to travel, charge, and bumble his way to the basket on every play?  Talking trash when he knows damn well that he wins games because of 1972 Olympics vs. the Russians-style bullshit?  Yeah, he had his “the mailman doesn’t deliver on Sundays” moment.  But it was pathetic and tacky, not ballsy.

What does all this mean?  Mark my words: LeBron James will be the one to finally ruin the NBA.

Throughout the ages, many assholes have tried to destroy professional basketball…but they have all fallen just short.  Some were great players, some were huge jerks, most were a combination of the two.  Wilt Chamberlain: too powerful.  Michael Jordan: too good.  Shaq: too much of a freak.  Kobe: the Gumby fade (oh, and he might have done a couple of other things…). Scottie Pippen: never tipped a waitress in his life.  Harold Miner: just plain sucked.  None of these guys forced fans to totally write off professional basketball.  But none of these guys had enough nicknames to get the job done, did they?.  LeBron “Golden Child, LeBronze, Chosen One, ‘Air’ Apparent, Bill Brasky, King” James will succeed where they failed.

Does anyone really think that a player already christened as the greatest player ever by dozens of prominent sportswriters won’t be fellated by the media so as not to render all of their “greatest player ever” predictions invalid?   Does anyone really think that the player unanimously decreed to be the future of the NBA before he played a single game, and who is the foundation of Nike’s biggest marketing campaign ever, won’t be shamelessly protected by the refs?  If LeBron ever does win an NBA title, it will have at least as much to do with the 8,000 foot Nike poster plastered on the side of the moon as it has to do with his skills.

So, in summary, I hate LeBron James with the white-hot intensity of a thousand suns.  So should you.  And by the way, Cavs fans, you’re a bunch of punks.  I hope you cry when LeBron ditches you for  the bright lights of New York.  I’m glad Jordan made that one shot on Craig Ehlo and then almost punched his head off.  You deserved it.  I might feel sorry for you after you have repented and you begin to hate the Knicks or the Nets or whatever franchise steals your star.  Cause he’s not yours for long.

838 Responses to “Why Hate?”

1. Rob August 15, 2012 at 3:02 pm #

As a Lebronfan I love seeing you guys b***h about him 24/7

2. delonte August 18, 2012 at 4:16 am #

Y is all y’all hating on him let me all y’all go to the Nba n be a all star multiple time let me see y’all be a scoring champ let me see y’all get hell on mvp n triple doubles name the best person playing basketball on the planet n also leading points n asist n the Usa games do that for me

3. Mike August 18, 2012 at 4:23 am #

Fuck this website. You people should go burn in hell. Niggas in Paris? How bout Haters in Hell cuz thats what jealousy gon do.

4. taylor November 4, 2012 at 7:57 pm #

lol ur just mad cuz he is the best nba player in the nba.get a life cuz this website is for lazyass who have no life and we r winning this year agin WE have rayallen. NOT GIVEN BUT EARNED.AND AM 11 JUST KIKED UR ASS

5. taylor November 4, 2012 at 8:07 pm #

LOL AM AT A SITE FULL OF PEOPLE WITH NO LIFE.LAZYASS THIS IS CALLED LAZYASS.COM LOL WE HAVE RAYALLEN SO YA WE GONA WIN.NOT GIVEN BUT EARNED LOL. GET A LIFE CUZ LOOKS LIKE MORE PEOPLE WITH NO LIFE THAN POOR PEOPLE SO THINK AGAIN AND MAKE THE RIGHT CHOSSE.THE KING JAMES. AM 12 AND U JUST GOT UR ASS KIKED BY AN 12 YEAR OLD LETS GO HEAT.

6. Cliffiez November 21, 2012 at 9:41 am #

I couldn’t agree with you more. Lebron James is the biggest whining baby bitch boy in professional sports

7. JD November 26, 2012 at 12:15 am #

Hate the game, not the player. Not only do you waste your time hating LeBron, your wasting your time hating the wrong thing. I laugh at you. You think hating LeBron will do something? He is popular, because he is liked. I don’t think he gives a dang about your opinion, and neither does anyone else. Grow a pair and stop crying about someone who is more successful than you. Have fun living in your parents basement without a job playing COD. You’re funny.

8. Lebron James Best player on this world December 1, 2012 at 2:18 am #

Hi everybody get life seriously you hate Lebron James for what? Because his the best player ever and you are jealous hum nice job

9. Don December 19, 2012 at 5:33 pm #

If you all are making fun of this website, tell me, why are you even here? You’re here if you don’t like Lebron James. I’m stilll burned up about him leaving my Cavs. Oh yeah, and by the way, Kobe Bryant is SO much better. All you people who posted stupid crap on this website, “GROW UP!!”

Lebron ain’t gonna like you jst cuz u hatin on someone’s opinion.

10. Jarrah Vella-Wright December 30, 2012 at 6:49 am #

LEAVE LEBRON ALONE, JUST LEAVE HIM ALONE
    Just because clevland is an absolute shithole, doesn’t mean you have to bring your best sportstar down with it. Jeez, and seriously he came off one of the best post seasons ever and you still call him overrated? NO, he isent jordan or kobe, HE IS LEBRON, he will be the only one aswell.
    And you think lebron cares about your shitty website, he makes so much money, and has loving fans in miami, so lkhaskjdlfhgajksdfhasdkfjadf
    GOL

11. Jones January 2, 2013 at 11:37 am #

Take down this stupid website you fucking loser. What are you a child? I say be a man and post your real name so that others can create”ihatesmalldick.com” website as well.

12. bernardgwatkins January 3, 2013 at 5:24 pm #

Why don’t you use your real name, dipshit? Seriously, you just said this and then used a fake name and email address on your comment. Well done.

Also, how do you know that I’m not using my real name?

13. Jon February 5, 2013 at 9:10 am #

Somehow I stumbled onto this website and I feel that I have to leave a comment.

I was born, raised and currently live in Miami and I love Miami sports…. that even includes the corrupted Marlins… So Before lebron came to Miami I hated the guy, he was arrogant, he would dance on the sidelines and he would make some stupid ass comments and not come up in clutch situations. So when he made his decisions I thought he was going to corrupt D.Wade and mess up the Heat.

But after watching him play for the past two and a half years and seeing him in action practically every night I realized he truly is an amazing basketball player… I cant even question lebron anymore… you know If he wants to suck for the last two mins but still put up 26 points 8 boards and 7 assist in the first 46 mins than by all means he can keep it up.

Also LBJ has changed dramatically ever since he left Cleveland. Lebron was this immature punk who ran the cavaliers and did whatever he wanted with his friends… and ownership didn’t stop him…. but president Pat riley, alonzo mourning and owner mickey arison have kept lebron in check. He doesn’t do that stupid shit that used to annoy me…. and he seems more focused than ever.

So all I can say to you and to the people that don’t like LBJ is that this guy is something special… and it’s a shame that your rage and hatred blinds you…. because in the next 20 years he will be on the same list as larry bird, magic johnson, kobe and MJ.

14. Kris February 11, 2013 at 6:34 pm #

Don’t like Lebron or Kobe- both think they are bigger than the game. Jordan didn’t act like that and he was a much better player than either of them & knew/acted like he was part of the team-not too big for it like those jerk offs do! The statement about the refs is also very true. Anyone who has ever played basketball can clearly see what a shit show the games are within the first half due to refs calling or not calling fouls etc on Lebron & his teammates. Over the past I don’t know how many years B Ball games have looked more & more rigged/fixed because of that one sided calling-or lack of. What does it matter if the guy put his real name or email for what purpose would he need to do that? So he can get rediculous emails on his personal computer? Hell why don’t he just give ya’ll his phone number too, smh get real people. Why would u be on this site in the first place if u like this mf? Getting on here to talk shit to anyone for their personal opinion or what they feel & try to call someone out for not using a real name is childish-not being on here to state ur dislike. Site name is perfectly clear just like the facebook page (one for kobe too lol). Common sense people

15. Ahmlh February 18, 2013 at 9:43 am #

Fuck this website and

16. Jonathan Barquez March 9, 2013 at 5:53 am #

When you look at LeBron, there is always part of my head that just screams “BULLSHIT”. It seems that publicity and the media always piggyback on his black ass.

I hate LeBron not because I’m jealous, not because of his skill (There is no doubt he is the best player in the league AT THE MOMENT)

I hate LeBron because he’s an ass, and people treat him like he’s God. People rank him above legends like Jordan…people say the Heat streak is better then the Blackhawks streak…like people suck LeBron’s dick so hard it’s amusing. Magic Johnson playing him $1 Mil to enter the dunk contest? How about donating $1 Million to feed the poor or help cancer patients? The amount of unecessary publicity around him is just too much. He’s no doubt good, but in a league where parity is almost nill he is not God.

If people stopped sucking LeBron’s dick so hard and if he wasn’t such an asshole he would be okay. But if I have to hear another person tell me how much better “King” James is than the rest of the world then I can’t do anything but feel sorry for everyone who is duping themselves.

17. cw March 13, 2013 at 3:23 am #

“Kobe: the Gumby fade”

Uhhh…whah?

18. bernardgwatkins March 13, 2013 at 2:50 pm #

Dude – how old are you? Not very, apparently. Kobe rocked that shit years ago.

19. Lefraud James March 18, 2013 at 4:23 am #

He’s already ruined it for me. The minute he won that fraudulent completely biased NBA Championship I never watched a single game of basketball college or pro level. Don’t care. Sports is rigged beyond all measure.

20. Rolow March 19, 2013 at 3:03 pm #

I hate lbj because he embodies all that is wrong with professional sports. He abandoned his hometown, the team and the fans who embraced and supported him before he became a professional. He craves individual statistics over team success. His idea of giving back to the community is hiring his running buddues to important jobs they have no training for.

Of course I don’t know him personally and I don’t really waste energy on hate ever. I think the purpose of this website is to express as I did above, the fall of the modern athlete into greed and indivualism over team and community. Shame.

21. lbj is an asshole March 25, 2013 at 11:42 pm #

lbj should go and tear an acl and see how it feels.

22. Lucian March 28, 2013 at 3:34 am #

The streak is over! Ohhh Happy Day!. They all looked like they were about to cry because they won 27 games in a row and lost the 28th. And the best part? A speechless Jeff Van Gundy. Normally his mouth is full of Lebrons balls, but this time he just didnt have anything to say. I love how most of the calls go their way but they bitch EVERY single time they go down the court. Battier flops on that last play and can’t understand why Boozer grabbed the rebound. So happy right now. Best NBA night of the year. Here’s hoping they fall apart in the first round. And Lucian is my real name and dumbass kid can’t figure out if he’s 11 or 12 but he “kiked” your ass all over the place. Fucking idiot Lebron sheep.

23. I REALLY LOVE THIS WEBSITE March 31, 2013 at 10:26 pm #

THIS IS THE BEST WEBSITE EVER CREATED IN HISTORY! I FEEL YO PAIN THROUGH EVERY SINGLE WORD AND HAS READ THIS ARTICLE OVER AND OVER!I WOULD ALSO LIKE TO SAY THAT YOUR AN AMAZING PERSON AND FORGET THE HATERS!!! KEEP ADDING ON!
    God Bless,
    I REALLY LOVE THIS WEBSITE

24. Brian Barnett April 19, 2013 at 8:48 pm #

LeBron is much better than Kobe, Don’t hate,

25. Stan Van Gundy May 11, 2013 at 1:07 am #

Lebron James is a 4 Time MVP, But that motherfucking receeding hairling bitch ass nigga never ever acts like one!!
    The only reason that faggot wins MVP is because his name is Lebron James… There are so many other worthy recipients of this award, Kevin Durant being one of them.
    Oh and for the record, Kobe Bryant is the greatest player to ever play the game of basketball, sure Chamberlain scored 100 points in a game but when the style of game play is much more difficult then back in his day and Kobe scores 81 points and lebron can only score 56… Pretty sure that sums up that The one and only Kobe > James.
    Nuff said!

26. Danny May 12, 2013 at 5:55 am #

I just want to say thank you for this website. I completely agree with all of this. Lebron James is without a doubt the biggest faggot ass pussy wet stupid piece of shit to ever walk this earth. Not only did he ditch his hometown, but it was to be on a team with 2 other “superstars” (if you want to call Bosh’s alien looking ass a superstar) because he couldn’t win on his own. He made a fucking god forsaken TV show out of his decision to basically tell Cleveland to go fuck themselves, and to be the center of attention like always. I won’t even get off on ESPN because they’re his enablers. I think that they literally have a Lebron James fucking shrine somewhere in Bristol that everyone has to worship in order to get a damn job there.

27. LEBRON is a joke May 17, 2013 at 3:27 am #

LEBRON is the fakest “humble” guy out there. All his intervies are fake, no wonder no company wants anything to do with him. He should be in NFL as a running back cause all he got for is running through ppl and crying to refs. He even get put up there w any of the greats, I MAY PUKE

28. Joe smily May 17, 2013 at 3:28 am #

he is a fake, will never be a great because he is not a basketball player. Just a crybaby with a big ego and all fake humble. pretty standard for LEBITCH

29. jamie May 19, 2013 at 2:33 am #

Shut up the first two responders!!! Um i agree with this website i bet yall are not true heat fans, its BANWAGON!! Cuz in skool u here lebron james is the best u get into it!!! Plus lebron EXAGERATES too much!!! U bearly even touch him nd he throws himself to the ground!!! Ugh i hate those kind of players!! Im not lying cuz when he played against the bulls robinson which is twice as smaller as him touched him nd like always lebron james throws himself. and for those people that are sayin this website is for lazyasses nd haters shut up!! Yall just know iys true!!! Just dont want to admit it!! Beat that im 12 too!!!!!

30. THE GOD HAKIYM ! May 21, 2013 at 7:28 am #

YOUR A COWARD, IF ALL THAT YOU SAY IS TRUE THEN SHOW YOURSELF, WHY BE HIDDEN, LETS SEE WHAT YOURE MADE OF !!!!!!!
    PS: AS FOR LEBRON HE’S ON A WORLD STAGE GROWING LEARNING ACHIEVING AND YOUR NOT !, STOP TRYING TO STEAL A LIFE ON HIS SHINE MAKE YOUR OWN PUUUUUUSSSSY I SAID IT !

31. Derel May 25, 2013 at 1:17 am #

I agree FUCK lebron. the king of 1 ring isnt shit. he looks good because he gets every fucking call as he is the biggest drawl the nba has so the refs are ordered to protect him. Also his travels are so ridiculous its not funny and he has always choked he even lost his high school championship.

32. Achilles May 28, 2013 at 10:45 pm #

I can’t believe how utterly pathetic the hate on this site is. Why do you hate LeBron so much? Some of you haters act like you have a personal vendetta against LeBron… Ridiculous. How sad and insignificant your life must be that your happines is dependent on the failures of a man you don’t even know…? Really, take a good, long, hard look in the mirror, and ask yourself what is making you so unhappy that you must direct that disdain toward a successful, wealthy person like LeBron James. Oh, and by the way: Heat 2013 NBA Champions – LeBron: 2013 Finals MVP. Book it.

33. Terrence May 28, 2013 at 11:09 pm #

This site is childish….sad…..pitiful…so much hate for what
    Get a life BitchAss!!!!!!!!!!!!!

34. LeBrick cant shoot May 29, 2013 at 3:04 am #

Lebron would get destroyed going to the basket in Jordan’s day. He can’t shoot. He wouldn’t get endless ticky tack fouls; he’d get marauded. Change the rules! Don’t reward talentless ‘chosen ones’ to make driving for fouls 50% of their game! It’s a structural fix, easily done.

35. juan May 30, 2013 at 7:36 pm #

fuck lebron Go Spurs Go!! y james hes only one guy…?pacers are a “good” team but how you gonna be the best if your having trouble playing against a “good” team? come play the greatest and prove your the best..jus sayin. james cld eat a dk

36. juan May 30, 2013 at 7:52 pm #

now throw hands up and jam ..fuck lebron james anthem.. lol

37. Geemoney May 31, 2013 at 5:55 pm #

To LeBrick cant shoot,

The dude if the first to shoot over 55%, get 8 assist and 7 rebounds for a season in history. So get your facts straight before you go saying sum dumb shit like that. Jordan is the best ever, but let the new niggas sign. In other words, get off Jordans dick..IT’S DA KING…

38. thetruth June 3, 2013 at 8:00 pm #

Did your stupid ass really just say LeBron can’t shoot? You have got to take the cake for the most moronic loser in this post. Everyone that supports this stupid website is nothing but a bunch of jealous low-life scumbags who can’t follow their own dreams and make anything out of your pathetic little existence, so you sit around dedicating yourself to trashing someone’s reputation when in reality, the world doesn’t give a fuck what you idiots think. Get a fucking life.

39. Louis June 4, 2013 at 4:42 am #

I remember sporting my Lebron James jersey. I cheered for him because I couldn’t stand Kobe. But after I watched his own little televised program when he said he was “taking his talents to South Beach”, and broke his homestates heart, I realized how much of an arrogant jackass he is. Then, he added insult to injury with “not one, not two, not three.” All he does is lower his shoulder and elbow people until he gets a wide open layup. He complains more than any human being I’ve ever seen. Every foul, every turnover. And it pisses me off how Erik Spoelstra’s even coaching there. Why is Lebron cursing his teammates to get them pumped? That should be Spoelstra! I also hate lebron because he is such a narcissist. He’s one of the few athletes out there who actually refers to himself as his nickname. Kingjames my ass! You are the king of backstabbing pussies! Go win a championship with your teammates in Cleveland with your brothers, don’t go run to Miami with a championship on a silver platter. He’s already ruined the NBA. It’s sad that kids look up to such a jerk. Lebron teaches a bad lesson. He teaches that if you cheat and take shortcuts, you succeed. In life, you have to work for what you get. All in all, I hate Lebron because he’s an arrogant, narcissistic prick.

40. Jim McCann June 8, 2013 at 3:47 pm #

The hatred for LbJ has nothing to do with his departure from Cleveland to Miami and the way in which it was handled. It has everything to do with gay MJ dweebs and their fear that LbJ is infringing on MJ’s immortality as the best baller on the planet ever.

41. Leking June 10, 2013 at 1:26 pm #

Overhyped??? More like hyped correctly, he has over exceeded expectations, so this writer is a blind idiot

42. Yannick Kwesele June 12, 2013 at 4:34 am #

This is the stupidest website i have ever been on, stop hating on other peoples success. If being a whining bitch gets you 4 mvp’s, a ring, 9 all star appearances and 2 all star mvp’s, rookie of the year, and many more awards at age 28 sshit ima try it. Stop hating

43. bernardgwatkins June 12, 2013 at 1:41 pm #

44. Michael Jordan June 12, 2013 at 9:38 pm #

He is an inspiration to me.

45. Nikheelme June 14, 2013 at 5:52 pm #

Lebrons only fans are 12 yr olds, and scrawny preppy teens who think they have swag. lebron is terrible 12 yrs in the NBA and only 1 championship. Enough to prove my point overrated, and sports center should be called lebrons hype center, fuck lebron, fuck the heat, he only scores when he winning by 20 points, hes never been clutch, and hes a 6’7 nigger he should be able to dunk and jump better then a smalle athlete, now for all you fanboys get his dick out of your mouth and open your eyes to a real basketball pleayer, KOBE FORVER best shooting basketball player ever

46. Jon June 17, 2013 at 3:08 am #

Greatest site ever. Who has to rally up 2 other all stars and a hof player to win titles? Also he is a great defender? He floats and doesn’t commit to one man. Tony Parker went right by his ass to clinch game 5 cause he was hoping to be bailed out by bosh. Lebron great at assists? Ok haha laughable… He avg 7 assist or 8 this yr…kobe avg 5… Look who lebron has… All knock down shooters. Mike miller, ray Allen, chalmers shootin good, battier… Kobe..?? Hmm Jodie Meeks? People who love lebron listen to espn way too much and don’t watch enough of his whining poor sport ref rigging attitude his lack of d an his shooters bailing him out. Plus 90% of jumpers he has made are cause he is wide open since nobody can press him without a foul being called so they give him space to try and wait till he plows to the lane… And he gets boards cause he leaves his man and just hangs right near the paint. People need to open their eyes.

Nuff said.

47. Jason June 18, 2013 at 3:26 pm #

John, you’re a jackass. Who does Kobe have? A terrific shooter in Steve Nash, the best big man in the game in Dwight Howard, another big man named Pau Gasol whom he won 2 championships with already, and a former defensive player of the year in Metta World Peace. No reason for that team to be anywhere under at least 5th in the west.

48. Henry David June 19, 2013 at 7:49 am #

Lebron is favored by the officials for sure, they don’t belong in the finals, why does this pompous ass wear gold chains, Tim Duncan wears a K-mart shirt, not even pressed.

Joey Crawford had his mouth on this faggot ass niggers dick hundreds of times, fuck the NBA it is gone, what a fuckin shame, you fucking assholes should be ashamed of yourselfs. Cousy and Russell will never forgive you

49. die a hater June 21, 2013 at 5:14 am #

Hate some more cuz its a repeat you Dick sucking haters go shoot yourself.3… Spurs win by 36….. Danny green breaks the 3 point record who gives a fuck Lebron won the championship and Danny green shoots 2-19 the last two games garbage,

50. Kareem June 21, 2013 at 4:57 pm #

This website really helps LBJ becomes he feeds off the negative energy of you haters, so keep hating and LBJ will keep winning. HAHAHA!!!!!!!! Jokes on you haters!!!!!!